Chapter 29 [END]

LAST CHAPTER!
WARNING!: The chapter is quiet short. I'm running out of ideas, sorry!

------------------------

" Jeju annyeong! " I shouted as soon as we arrive at their airport.

" Wah, it's been a long time since I last came here! " Suga oppa said while walking with his and her girlfriend's luggage.

We are on our 'Family' trip together. Family here means the family of Bangtan with their girls.

Jin oppa with Haeyoung eonni, Suga oppa with Eun Ae eonni, Namjoon oppa with eonni, Hoseok oppa with Hyorin eonni, Jimin with me, Taehyung with Hani and lastly, Jungkook with Jenny.

" Over here, everyone! " Jin oppa called us all and gestured us to follow him.

" I have rented us a big van enough for us all to ride. So, let's go! " He said and walked ahead with his girlfriend.

We all enter the car and sit comfortably before wearing our seatbelts.

" To The Park's vacation house we go! " Hoseok oppa cheered happily as Jin oppa started to drive.

We arrived at The Park's vacation house 15 minutes later and we quickly entered the house with the help of the maids there.

Forgot to mention. This house is Jimin parent's house. They own a vacation house here so it's easy for us to stay.

" Jagiya, let's go to my room! " Jimin said and pulled me with him before I can even give an answer.

He opened the door of his room revealing a cozy and clean bedroom. I quickly run toward the bed and jump on it as the mattress was so soft like I was lying on feathers.

" So soft! " I mumbled with my eyes closed.

I heard the door close and footsteps toward me. I know it's Jimin.

" It is. But, it was more softer when you are with me on this bed " He said and I laughed.

" Cheesy~ " I said and he laughed with me.

" Are you tired? " He asked.

" A little " I answered with my eyes still close.

" Okay then, let's take a nap! " He said before lay down beside me.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms gently around my body, putting me in his warm and comfortable embrace.

I hugged him back and slowly drift off to sleep in his chest.

-----------------

" Guys, come on! " I shouted as they were too slow.

" Jagiya! Wait for me! " Jimin shouted as he tried to catch me up.

All of them are walking so slow and panting like they are out of breathe already. Is it so tiring?

" Why are you so fast? " Jenny asked me while panting with her arm around Jungkook's waist.

" No, I'm not! You are the one who are slow " I replied and stuck my tongue out playfully.

Jimin came to me and rest his arm around my shoulder before saying, " Excited huh? ".

I chuckled and say, " Of course! I don't want to miss the view ". He laughed as he heard my answer.

" You're so cute, do you know that? " He asked and I nodded before laughing again.

" It is fun having this family trip with all of us together " Jin oppa said and we all agree.

" It is! We should go for a trip like this again next time " Namjoon oppa said and we all cheer as a yes.

Arrive at the beach, we all sat on the sand while waiting for the new year fireworks as new year is about to come.

I sat beside Jimin and side-hugging him as I felt like cuddling. He smile at me and hugged me back comfortably.

" I'm happy to celebrate new year with you, oppa! " I said and give him a smile.

" Me too. This will be the best moment that I ever had in my life " He exclaimed.

" 10.. 9.. " We heard them counting.

" Already? " I asked him and he nodded before we both joined the count down.

" 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1 "

" HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉 "

We all shouted happily before they kissed under the moon while the fireworks is being fired on the sky.

" Happy New Year, jagiya " He wished lovingly and pulled me into a long passionate kiss.

" Happy New Year, oppa " I replied as soon as we broke the kiss.

I stared in his eyes and smile, " Let's enjoy our senior year together! ".

" Sure ".

---------------------

" ARGHHHHHH! "

" OMG! IT'S THEM! "

" THEY LOOK SO HOT! "

" THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL "

Me, Jimin, Taehyung, Hani, Jungkook and Jenny walked along the school hallway together while listening to all those chants from BTS's fans. We looked at each other and laughed together.

" NEW YEAR! " Taehyung shouted through the hall.

" NEW RULES! " They continued Taehyung's sentence and we all laughed.

I guess, we'll be having our senior year peacefully. Except for Jungkook. Senior year, here we go!

-THE END-

---------------------------------

Hello guys!

Firstly, I am so so so sorry for not updating for almost a month! Too busy with school works and more! I'm so stress!

Anyway, I wanted to say that..

THE ENDING WAS SUCK! SERIOUSLY!

I'm sorry but I have run out of idea on how to end this book. I can't think of any better idea!

I AM SO SORRY! KICK ME IF YOU WANT! 😭😭

I started to feel that this book is suck and uninteresting. What should I do? 😭

This is the end guys! I think I'll be having a break from writing. I need a break. I'm so stress lately!

Well, that's it! Goodbye my lovely readers! 😭👋🏻