Chapter 28

" Jagiya, wake up. You have been unconcious for two weeks already "

" Tomorrow night is the school prom night. Who will be my partner if you're not wake up? "

Someone speak to me. Why is it all black around me.

" Baby, wake up " Someone sobbed.

That voice. My one and only love's voice, Park Jimin.

I move my finger gripping onto his.

" Jagiya, are you awake? " He asked.

I fluttered my eyes opened only to see Jimin in front of me with a big smile plastered on his face.

" You're awake! Finally! " He said and hugged me happily.

" What happened? " I asked him.

" I tell you later. Let me call the doctor first " He said and I nodded.

Soon, he come back with the doctor.

" Let me check your condition first, Lenny-ssi " The doctor said and I nodded.

" Looks like her condition is stable now. She can be discharge soon " The doctor informed us and Jimin thanked her happily.

" Finally! I thought you wouldn't wake up. Seeing you like this was already my worst nightmare ever. Thank you for waking up, jagiya " He sobbed while hugging me.

" I'm sorry for worrying you, oppa. But what had happened actually? How long have I been like this? " I asked.

" You have been unconcious for two weeks already. It is because of Mina. She stabbed you on your stomach. It was a bit deep causing you in coma " He explained.

" W-What? " I gasped still not believing.

" So where is she now? " I asked him as tears flowing down on my face.

" She is in the jail now. Don't worry " He said while calming me down.

" Don't cry " He wiped away my tears and smile sweetly making me smile.

" Lenny!!! " All of them shout my name.

" Hi! " I greeted them.

" Aigoo, finally you're awake " Jin oppa said while caressing my hair.

" You know, your boyfriend doesn't take his meals as he was too worry about you. He even talking when sleeping " Yoongi oppa said and chuckle.

" Really? Oppa, you shouldn't skip your meals " I said while crossing my arms.

" I'm sorry baby " He apologised.

" Feel better now, dongsaeng? " Eonni asked.

" Much better " I nodded with a smile.

" Lenny! " Someone shouted as soon as she opened the door.

" Hani! " I shouted happily before hugging her.

" I missed you so much! You've been away for so long " I said.

She broke the hug and say, " I missed you too! I flew back here from America as soon as I get the news. You okay now? ".

" I'm fine " I smile.

" So what the doctor said? " Namjoon oppa asked Jimin.

" She can be discharge soon. Her condition is stable now " He replied and they all cheered happily.

" Noona, you should go to the mall and buy a dress for the prom " Jungkook said as he sat on the chair beside me.

" Prom? " I asked in confusion.