Happy News!

Heyyo again lovelies!

I would like to announce that,

BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW!

But I only released the Intro first where you will know somethings boring as a starter. Hehe

Here a little description about the book;

Description:

A love story of Lenny and Jimin continued after they graduated college and now working. They have been dating for a few years now without a single big problem.

Lenny's hates on boys have been vanishing since the day Jimin treated her right. She trusts him, she believes he can make her happy forever.

But what if something happened that make her trusts break, like a piece of cracker breaks when it falls?

Would everything be the same again?

Read to find out!

Also,
here a sneak peek for Taehyung's Book;

Also,here a sneak peek for Taehyung's Book;

Description:

No one ever know how broken he is, seeing the girl he loves the most love other guy. That other guy that he knew so much, that would never treat her right.

He knows he can treat her better, better than anyone else could..

What would happen to his one-sided story? Will the love on her lasts or will it change direction to someone else?

Read to find out!

That's it!

But I'll take this opportunity to introduce and promote to you guys about my Jungkook's book that some of you might not read it yet.
So, here you go;

Description:

This is a story of a highschool couple who were deeply in love with each other. Most of the students envied their lovey-dovey behaviour and even wished to have a relationship like them.

But life never goes on easy. Their trusts were tested as they both when through a misunderstanding over a thing. Actually a simple thing. But they were both thick-headed and immature enough to solve things together resulting them to break apart.

The break up strangely happened on their last day of school after they graduated, as if fate has destined them to part ways on the last day of highschooling.

Jina had moved away from Seoul right after she came back from school because her mother wanted to move back to her hometown. For Jungkook, he came to Jina's house in regret and sadness to say his sorry to her. But his heart broke even more knowing that she was nowhere to be found.

Years passed by and they both were struggling to live happily. Jungkook lives his life still in regret and sadness. But Jina, she lives her whole new life with a 'gift' from him.

What will happen to them? Will they meet again? Will they be together again?

Read to know more!

Okay that's all of it!

If you love me, showers the books with all the loves you have. I'll totally appreciate that.

For now, enjoy your day!

Lots of love,
Aeri Author-nim