Chapter 22

" What were you trying to do to Lenny? " Jimin asked Hani in a really furious voice.

He looks so mad, I scared of him. Jimin had dragged me with him to meet Hani on the rooftop after school. The other were also there but they sit far from us, not wanting to interfere our conversations.

" What? I didn't do anything wrong " She scoffed and smirked with folding arms.

" Didn't do anything wrong? Are you fucking serious? Oh, so you want to say that what you've done is the right thing? " He scoffed back irritatedly.

" Yeah, I'm serious. I've done the right thing " She yawned boringly.

Jimin clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm his anger.

I hugged his right arm and shook him lightly. He turned his head toward me and I shook my head softly. He smile a bit and I imitate him back.

" Okay, I know you're mad at me for taking Jimin away from you. But, you have to know that this is his choice. You are also there and you witnessed what he said. You can turn mad like this " I exclaimed to her softly.

" Yeah? Whatever " She spit and walked away innocently.

" I'm so gonna take revenge on her " Jimin mumbled angrily enough for me to hear.

" I really don't want to say this but, just do what you want with her. I won't stop you. I tried to speak softly but she annoys me " I said and rolled my eyes.

" Let's start tomorrow. It's been a long time since I last did that " He beamed excitedly and laughed.

I laughed and hugged his side, pulling him to walk to the other.

" Done? What's wrong with her? Walking like an innocent bitch " V asked in annoyed.

" Nah~ She didn't felt bad on her doing. Let's just start our old work tomorrow " Jimin exclaimed and their face brighten in excited.

" Aw this gonna be great! " Jungkook yelled excitedly making us laughed but not Eonni.

" What old work? Working at a cafe or what? " Eonni asked confusely making us all laughed.

" Aw jagiya, I didn't told you yet! I'm sorry but actually..... "

Eonni raised her eyebrow while waiting for him to continue.

" We all are a bullies. Bad boy~ " Namjoon oppa continue and Eonni gasped in shock.

" WHAT? YOU WHAT? " Eonni yelled in disbelieve.

" W-W-Why jagiya? " Namjoon oppa stuttered in afraid.

" Why didn't you told me?! So I befriend bad boys and my dongsaeng is a bad boy's girlfriend? " She attacked with questions.

" Y-Yeah, why? Y-You didn't like us? Y-You wa- "

" What? I love it! Bad boys are my type " Eonni beamed and laughed when she saw their afraid and dissapointed faces.

" What? Yah, are you trying to scare me? " Namjoon oppa scold him in English.

" No. I'm just trying to tease you guys a little " Eonni replied back and smile before grabbing his hand and intertwined it with hers.

" I won't leave you, you know? "

" Thank god you won't " He smile.

" Enough with those cheesy cheesy things. Let's go! " Hoseok oppa beamed in sudden and walked away with Taehyung.