Chapter 10

" Please hand in your work, students " Mr. Lee announced and tapped his table with his ruler.

I stood up with the paper work on ny hand. I hand in the paper and walked to my seat.

" Okay, since all of you success on handing in your projects on time, you all get a day off from any homework. Class dismiss! " He beamed and they cheered happily.

I and Jenny cheered and clapped our hands together.

" I think it's a great day to have a little shopping, right? " Jenny winked.

" Oh yes! This time just the two of us. My treat, okay? " I said and she clapped her hands.

" Okay! " She cheered and pack her things.

We head out to our locker and keep our things before heading to the school canteen. She linked her hand with me and walked with me happily. I just laughed at her childish behaviour.

We line up for foods and pay after we get our foods. We walk toward an empty table and sit immediately.

We eat our foods while talking some random topics. My body tense up when I feel someone hugged my waist and put his/her head on my shoulder.

I turned my face around to look at the person and got even more startled when a kiss planted on my cheek. My eyes grow bigger and my body is on a stage of shock.

" Lenny-ah~ " He poke my cheek continuously while pouting.

" Yah! " I yell and knock his head. He yelp in pain and rub his head.

" That's for doing that " I shot him a death glare and quickly look away to eat my food.

" Yah, it's hurt~ " He pouted his lips trying to get my attention. I ignored him and finished my food.

" Jagiya~ " He whined making me and Jenny choked on our foods. I drink my water and glared him.

" I don't give my answer yet, okay? " I yelled silently and pinched his arm.

He yelped in pain and rubbed his arm to ease the pain. He pout while rubbing his arm making me chuckle.

" Is my Jiminie hurt? " I said cutely while holding his arm and rub the spot I pinched him.

He nodded his head like a little kid and say " Here too. Treat it, please ". He pointed toward his lips.

I flicked his forehead and pushed him away " In your dream, monkey! ".

Jenny and I stood up and walk our locker leaving Jimin behind. We stop at our locker and open it to grab some things.

" What happened? " She asked me. I know what is she asking.

" He confessed. And I gave him 3 days to make me fall for him " I replied and closed my locker.

I gasped as I remember something. She turned around and asked me what's wrong.

" Ah, I forgot that today we will go on a date. I gave him 3 days and he wanted it to start today until Sunday. I'm sorry, Jenny " I apologised at her and she just chuckle.

" Nah, it's okay! " She said reassuring me. She grab my hand and pull me toward our next class.

-----------

" Bye, Lenny! " Jenny beamed and waved me a goodbye.

" Bye! " I waved at her back and walked through the school hall alone.

Jenny always had to go back early leaving me alone. But I am totally fine with it. She once said that her parents never let her be home late. I understand her.