Chapter 5

" Hey Lenny! Where have you been? " Jenny asked.

I sat on my seat and faced her. I put my chin on my palm to support it. Then, I looked at her while thinking.

" Yah, what's wrong? " Jenny asked worriedly.

" He's weird " I muttered.

" Who? " She asked raising her left eyebrow.

" Park Ji Min " I whispered his name one by one.

" Oh, okay. So what had happened? " She asked and sit closer to me.

" Well, when I was eating alone, he come and sit with me. Then, he annoys me and makes his ugly aegyo making me more pissed. So, I kicked his leg under the table and he yelped making all students looked and glared me. Then, I walked off " I stopped.

" Okay the- "

" I'm not finish " I cut her and continue.

" I walked to the rooftop and he followed me. And he said he wanted to apologise and wanted to be my friend. I say I can give him a try but I'm not going to be easy. But, I'm feeling so curious on what he is planning " I said and trying to think.

" Em, let me think. There's two answer for this " She said and show me two fingers.

" First, he maybe really wanted to be you friend. Second, he might be planning something bad on you. So you have to be careful all the time. All the time! " She said and show me her pointer finger.

I nodded my head and face the window. I felt so uneasy with this. I'm really curious on what he is planning on me.

I really should be careful. I'm not going to trust any boys, right? So I don't have to be so worried.

A few minutes later, the door bursted open revealed that annoying boy. Our eyes met but I quickly gave him that disgusting look and looked away.

I saw his figure like walking toward me. I sighed deeply and looked at his figure. As I was about to speak, he then just walked past me.

I quickly turned my face and acted like nothing happen but I feel so embarassed on myself.

Silly! Why do I even expect that he is coming to me? Silly me!

I acted as calm as can to show that I'm not doing anything wrong. I heard him speaking with his friends and laughed so loud. Once again, I'm disturbed by that.

-FAST FORWARD-

I packed my bag and hold some book to keep it in my locker. I stood up and walked toward the door, exiting the class.

I walked alone as Jenny said she has to stay back for some project. I arrived at my locker and quickly open it, keeping the book and close it.

I walked along the hallway while humming some random songs.

" Hi Lenny! " Someone jumped in front of me.

I screamed in shock and was about to fall hard on the ground but stopped as someone hold me, preventing me from falling.

It was Jimin, who hold me by my waist. Our position is like a dancer who was dancing. Our faces are just an inch from each other. Shockness is shown on our faces.

I came back on my sense and quickly push him from me. I stood back on my feet and glared him.

" What are you thinking you're doing, monkey? " I glared him.

" I-I'm s-sorry, Lenny-ah " He blushed.

Wow! That's rare. What's wrong with him?

" Aish! " I muttered and walked past him.