Ch. 3

-Matts pov-

Maddy has only had Hayes as a relationship....like a real one.

I personally didn't care if they went out on dates and stuff.

Now that we moved I care who she dates.

"Matt??" I heard her come in and put the keys on the counter.

"Maddy...why were you out so late?" I asked her. She bit her lip and took off her jacket.

"I got lost in the park and my friend Jo kept me a little and sorta gave me a kiss..." She said grabbing a coke out of the fridge. My eyes went wide.

"A KISS??" I asked sitting on the counter.

"mhmm. Hopefully I don't have to show you what that is." She said laughing. I nodded my head no.

"Oh...and uhm I forgot to tell you but we're going on early vacation and visiting the MAGCON buddies. We are doing a week long meet and greet... and Hayes will be there so keep your chill. But I he does anything you will be buddied up with Shawn. He will throw some punches if he has to. And in a couple minutes we'll be ooVooing all of them...they really miss you and yeah....Hayes will be on there as well so get on and be ready in at least 3 minutes." I said. She nodded.

"When are we leaving?" She asked walking up the stairs slowly.

"Friday...in 2 days basically." I said walking to my computer.

"Ok." She said running up the stairs.

.....

-Maddy's pov-

*bing bing*

"Crap." I said pulling my shirt on.

I answered the ooVoo request and saw all of the boys including Matt and Hayes.

"HEY GUYS!!!!" Nash yelled.

Everyone literally screamed back.

"I see we have our little sister back..." Taylor said.

I giggled and looked down.

"Hey guys." I said waving.

"Wassup babe." Hayes said. I rolled my eyes.

"Watch it Hayes." Cameron said.

"So....how is everyone??" I asked.

"Im still TAYLOOOORRRRRR." Taylor said stretching his name out. I laughed.

"Well, of course." I said. Everyone either said good or great or said bitch don't even (Hayes).

"I have to get to homework. See yall in a couple!" I said. Everyone said their goodbyes.

I took a shower and packed and went to sleep.

.....

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. I have to do a lot of stuff.....Im in the process of moving.

But I promise that next chapter will be longer!

~Hannah