Ch. 28

A/N
So. Here's the ages\/
Maddy-20 going on 21
Hayes- 21
Matt-28
Cam- 27
Nash-28
Shawn-25
Jack- 27
Jack-24
You're welcome ☺️
**********
-Maddy's pov-
Well...I'm about to turn 21 and am about to legally drink!! Not that I will...but who knows right? Anyway. After the tour and everything I left to live with Matt again and he got a girlfriend which soon became his fiancé! They're getting married in 2 weeks!
Cam got a girlfriend...nothing to serious right now though.
Me and Shawn, you're probably wondering what happened with us...well! Long story so get comfortable.

After all the heat on the tour everyone split up..including Shawn and I...and since I deleted the social media stuff I didn't talk to him much and he got really busy once he started his world tour. Then Matt told me he got married to this girl who's name is Carrie (Marriage and name creds to @CarpenterxGrier follow her!!)  and had a baby girl.
I kinda quit talking to him after that...because he had a whole life to look at and I wasn't apart of it.
So basically...me and him aren't an us anymore.

Nash got married....his wife is beautiful...but Nash got into this smoking habit and i don't know what's happening with him anymore...the Jack's got signed a HUGE deal though.
So they're in a world tour too...and they're basically a big deal.

And we're down to someone I regret meeting.
Benjamin Hayes Grier.
I don't know or care what happened to him. We never talked after I stormed out of the bus and left....he's a stranger now. I'm done talking about him though.

And me? Well I'm getting my Doctorate from SFSU. San Fran State University. I love it in San Fran....it's beautiful and I love the weather here...plus I'm far away from Ha-
No. Don't think about him. You love your perfect boyfriend and your life is great. You DONT need him in your life.
Oh and by the way I have to best boyfriend right now. His name is Josh Miniway. Me and him are 3 years strong...I honestly love him with all my heart..more than Hayes...
SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP MADDY. Shut it.
But that's the update on life...I guess just wait and see what happens next.
              ***********
Oops...it's really short because lawdy...it's 1:17 in da mornin. Kms Lolzzzzz. Night. Or wait. Morning...idk anyway yeah.