Ch. 41

-Hayes' pov-

After what went down, I knew I needed to get my head in the game. I went to Nash's room real quick since it was a Monday morning and no one was home except me and him.

knock

"What's up?" He yelled, gesturing for me to come in. I put my head down and made my way to his chair by his desk.

"Can we talk? About the whole situation?" I asked. He nodded not looking at me, but fiddling with a baseball in his hands. "I want to get Maddy...what's the word. Mad at Chris." He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up. "But the only way to do that is to get Maddy mad first. To do that I need to get her jealous of me when I'm with another girl." He leaned his chin on his hand which was rested on his knee. "And the way to get Chris mad is to see get jealous of me with another girl and he will snap." I said. And he nodded. But spoke up.

"No. I won't let you do that. Let the girl live a little, Hayes! Yeah, sure, you might have another chance with her...but at this point in time? No...so give it a break." I sighed and left his room. Was he right, or do have to do this by myself?

-------------

-Maddy's pov-

I woke up and saw that I was in a foreign bed in a foreign place. But then I realized that I was with Chris...but where is Chris?

"Chris?" I got up asking in my raspy morning voice.

"Downstairs babe!" He yelled. I jumped at his loud voice. I coughed really bad a couple times knowing that I got sick. But how? I don't know.

"Mkay." I said quietly. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and washed my face.

I walked down the stairs seeing Chris sitting at the table with pancakes on his plate and another plate in front of him. I smiled and he rushed to get me some orange juice. 

"Thank you." I said. He nodded and he looked at me worriedly crossing his arms on the table.

"Start talking...what's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I think I'm sick...I don't know if I have a fever though. But if I do...I'm going back to bed." I said making him chuckle. He reached across the table and felt my forehead with his under-forearm (The extra white part). He sighed and nodded his head up and down.

"You are really warm..go upstairs and ill make you some mint tea...it'll help sooth your stomach and then I'll find some old movies for you to watch...I have a meeting today with my manager. But I'll have someone come over if you need?" He said helping me stand up with hhis hand on my lower back..giving me butterflies all over. 

"I'm good...I'll call someone if I need it...thank you though." I said faintly smiling. He nodded and let me down on the bed. I got under the covers and I turned the fan on beside me. I can't relax in bed without the noise. He quickly rushed downstairs and back up with the tea. 

"I'll go get the movies." He said fast out of breath. I chuckled.

"Christian, calm down. I have my laptop...just go to the meeting and have a good time okay? Love you." I said giving him an air hug. He smiled and hugged me.

"Okay/. Have a good day babe and take it easy? Don't want you getting even worse." He said but continued, "I love you too." I smiled and sooner or later fell asleep. 

------

filler chapter