Ch. 26

-Maddy's pov-

Im scared about going to the meet and greet. I don't want fans to hate me and think that it was my fault on me and Hayes' part. So I went on twitter and tweeted:

@_mad_dog_: I'm v curious as to why boys think it's okay to break up with girls through another person...it's awkward and it makes you look like you have no balls.

I got a lot of retweets and by the time we got to the building I got at least 50 hate comments..yes, i was counting. Shawn saw it when he was just casually sitting on the stage. I saw him look up and walk over to me....oh no.

"I'm curious too.... after this would you like to talk over froyo?" He asked kissing me and then hugging me tight. I hugged back smelling his amazing cologne. "Sure thing butterbean." I said booping his nose and going over to Bart, who was talking to Hayes and Nash.

"Hey, Bart." He turned around and hugged me...he's so friendly.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked putting his hands on his hips being funny.

"I was wondering what I was going to be doing." I said fiddling with my fingers. He said I was going to be sitting with the guys and meeting and taking pictures with the fans.. I nodded and went back over to Shawn and sat down next to him.

"Can I sit next to you during the meet and greet?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. He said yes. I

"Well, only if Bart doesn't pick seats. He always does that to aggrivate us." I looked at Bart placing Hayes next to a seat and I saw my name on it. I rolled my eyes. I looked over and saw Shawn on the other side of the line.

"He's picking...and it looks like I have to sit by Hayes." I said fake crying. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You're beautiful, strong, have a wild personality, and are the most amazing girl I've ever met. Except my cat Cally. But, you can get through this just fine honey sugar pop." He said popping the p and kissing my nose. I laughed pushed him off the stage and he helped me off.

"I'll see you in a 5 and a half hours babe." I said even though we werent dating officially yet.

"Till then babygirl." He said. That just gave me shivers all the way down my spine. I went over to my seat next to Hayes. The photographer wanted a few photos of us.

"Okay, be serious and look at each other." *Click click* "Now silly faces." *click click* "Now a regular photo....but Hayes I want you to put your hand on her thigh....chemistry right?" I laughed and said right and smiled. *Click click.* Hayes kept his hand their so I smacked it off and scooted over a little.

Cameron was beside me so he looked at me weird. Then he saw Hayes and tilted back his head saying he knew why I was scooting over.

"OKAY WE ARE STARTING IN 5, 4, 3, 2, annnnnnddd open the doors!!!" Bart yelled. Girls started flowing in like water. I laughed and because me and Hayes were the first table we NEVER got a break.

///a few girls in//

"Hi, my names-" She cut me off. "You're name is Maddy Espinosa and you're the biggest slut ever." She said walking away. I looked over at Hayes.

"Not my fault." He said putting his hands in surrender laughing.

"It isn't funny Hayes!!" I said and got up and went behind the wall. I took a drink of water. It was 11:58...two more minutes and the boys will see me crying. I quickly got up and went over to Bart.

"I'm going to a bathroom...don't tell the boys where I am please. He held my shoulder and was worried.

"What's wrong?" I started to tell him.

"Hayes laughed at me when a girl called me a slut and when a girl called me a whore...." I said looking down. He looked angry and went off to Hayes. I ran off and found the closet unisex single bathroom and sat on the floor and cried. (by the way I didn't put in the part of the girl calling her a whore because I didn't feel like it.)

It was about 12:30 and I heard a knock at the door.

It was Matthew. I got up and hugged him. "I love you and I want to tell you everything but it's hard because I don't want to ruin your career." I said into his neck still crying.

"You wouldn''t ruin my career. Tell me, what did Hayes tell you?" He asked sitting down along with me.

"He laughed at me when a girl called me a slut and whenone called me a whore." I said he stood up and walked out. Great. I got up and went after him and walked with him.

"Do you care if his face blends in with a wall??" I shook my head no and he was looking everywhere for him. I started getting scared. I got stopped by Shawn. He had his guitar on his back and he was smiling which made me smile because, Shawn's smile is everything.
He quickly took me into some room and he chuckled a little.

"Okay... So this song. I'm going to sing it to you and I want you to listen you the words. All of them." He said standing up. I smiled.
"Okay?" I was really confused at this point.

"I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you And you can tell me if I'm off, But I see it on your face When you say that he's the one that you want," He sings raising his eyebrows and glancing at me then his fingers switching chords. "And you're spending all your time In this wrong situation, And anytime you want it to stop." He is now sitting down.
"I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crime
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing," I scrunch my eyebrows together as he keeps singing.
"Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do" He stops soft. He looks at me out of breath and gets up and sits by me.
"What do you want to do?" He asks. I look into his brown eyes and stutter.
"I-I." He laughs. I hug him out of nowhere. "I love you Shawn. Thank you." I said.
"You're welcome?" He said surprised. I let go and he leaned in and it turned into a make out. He hands somehow ended up on my butt and I was on his lap pulling on his hair with one hand and the other on his neck.
He stops kissing my lips and kisses my jaw and trails down until I moan. I feel him smiling and I say his name out of no where. His big hands then travel up to my waist holding them tightly and he kisses the same spot on my neck. I lean my head back with my eyes closed. I held onto his neck.

"Maddy." He faintly said as he came back up to my mouth. I cupped his face as we moved in sync. He grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. By now we were chest to chest. His hands were back down to my butt and we were just enjoying the time right then when he could be out there with a whole bunch of other girls. Then I hear a voice behind us.

"Maddy? Shawn? What the hell?!" I jumped off of Shawn and saw the person at the door. He looked hurt...when he shouldn't be. He looked like he could hit Shawn. I sm was scared and worried as to what was going to happen next.....
                 *********
HOLY SHIZ NIZZLES!!!
Cliff hanged y'all.👊🏽😚
Anyway...vote and comment on what you think about this so far and if you want to be in this book...ill see what I can do!! //H