Ch. 38

-Hayes' pov-

I didn't have a choice but to forgive her. She's standing on my front porch, not caring if she is waking anyone up on a saturday at 9:00 am, pouring her heart out and not giving me time to speak because she's  trying to act tough. At the end of her well thought speech she started to cry. I took her in my arms and I said that everything is going to be all right.

I brought her inside and sat on the couch with her still in my arms. We sat there in silence with me playing with her hair and her crying herself to sleep. I went on twitter and scrolled for a few and decided to tweet that Maddy is okay.

Hayesgrier: Hey everyone! @Mad__dog is okay....she didn't get kidnapped...She's fine and in my arms again. :) Missed you baby.

I heard her phone make the twitter notification sound. I smiled and kissed her on the top of her head and smiled.

------

I guess I fell asleep because I turned and fell off the couch in my living room. I checked the time and it was 7:00 pm.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself. Nash was walking past me in the hall way and he grabbed my arm.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maddy left really pissed like an hour ago saying that 'chances weren't meant to be given twice.' She ran out crying." He said looking into my eyes and burning a hole through my soul.

"What?" I asked. I looked at my phone, because the last thing I remember doing on it was tweeting about how I miss Maddy. How could she possibly mad at that. 

When I clicked my phone on I instantly dropped it. I gasped and threw my hand over my mouth.

(Listen to Ridin Solo Njomza Remix by Hippie Sabotage)

I turned around quickly and I went to Nash. 

"Where exactly did you see her go?" I asked. He shrugged. "No, Nash. You don't understand. This is literally between life or....death." I said hesitantly. 

"She walked out the door then left....I think. I'm not sure." I ran my fingers through my hair. I knew exactly where she went.

"Gimme the keys. Quick, Nash! I'm not letting Maddy die!" I yelled. A look of worry rushed over his face and threw me the keys. I thanked him and ran to the car. I quickly backed out and tried my best to get to the place without speeding.

-Nash's pov-

life or death.

life            

                      or 

death.

 Those words rang through my head as I remember hearing Hayes' phone go off so much when they were peacefully sleeping. I walked over and read one of the notifications and it read:

"She should go kill herself. It was better when that self-centered bitch was gone." I gasped and left to my room. Only because Maddy was waking up. But then I saw her reach for his phone to turn off the sound. I gasped. And she clamped her hand over her mouth as she read comment after comment but then took her hand off as she stopped on something. She threw his phone down and started to get pissed and put her shoes back on.

She saw me and walked up to me .

"Chances weren't meant to be given twice." She turned away and mumbled something, hoping I wouldn't hear, but I did. "Even if it's given to someone you love." That's what she said. She left for the park or somewhere but I didn't know why. I'd personally think that she'd at least go to Matt for some help on it. But she knew that he'd get absolutely pissed.

I went over to his phone to see where she left it. I gasped also and glanced over at Hayes sleeping still. I grabbed his phone and read it again:

From Natalie: Hey ;) I like you...I know you like me....so? Let's ditch Maddy and go somewhere?

From Natalie: Or not? Haha...suits you.

I looked at him. How did she get his number.

Maddy? No...she'd never give anyone his number.

Unless.....

-Matt's pov-

Maddy came home....She said hi and everything and said she was leaving for Hayes'.....

8 hours ago. She hasn't been home since. I'm getting worried again.. I decided to text her when I got a text from Nash.

From Nash: Hayes left for Maddy because she left pissed and he was all like 'this is between life or death.' and I know he was talking about Maddy. I saw a notif on his phone I know he told her the same thing that fan told her. Go to the park or somewhere close!

I got up and left quickly.

I've got to find that dick....

and Maddy.