Ch.33

-Maddy's pov-
When Hayes texted me that he still loves me, every complicated situation or problem vanished.

"Maddy, Hayes and Nash are staying at our place so....you're going to have to deal." Matt says hugging me.
"Okay...I'm going up to my room if that's okay?" I said looking up to him.
"Yeah...but please don't be completely rude to Hayes." He said. I nodded. Since we were off the bus there was no reason to be.

I ran upstairs and layed in my bed that I missed oh so much.

I grabbed my laptop and turned on OITNB because I need to catch up because season 4 just came out not too long ago and I'm still on season 3.

"Hey...Maddy? Can we talk?" I heard Hayes say knocking on my door. I nodded and he smiled and walked in.
"I'm watchin Orange is the New Black... But go on." I said nodding for him to continue.
"All the things we've been through....and all the horrible stuff we've been through....I can't picture me without you. I can't picture myself having some other woman's baby's. I want to have them with you. Just like Ricky Bobby says....shake and bake man...best friends forever...and I want you to be my best friend till we die M." He said not taking his eyes off of mine.
"Shake and bake....best friends forever." I said looking at him smiling. He smiled back and placed his hand on my cheek. He slowly leaned in and I did too. We sat there moving in sync. Lips to lips. Just enjoying each other's presence.

-next day-

I woke up to Hayes snoring in the guest room next to me.
"HAYES. SHUT THE HELL UP." I yelled. I got up and went the the room, jumped on top of him and kissed his face all over.
"Mmmmmm." He groaned. I laughed and he grabbed my face. "Hello beautiful." He said. I smiled.
"Hello love." He pecked my lips and then my forehead.

"Wanna go downstairs or do anything today?" I asked. He laughed.
"Maddy. We've been on the road foooorrrrrevvvverrrr. Can we just chill in bed or something." He pouted. I laughed.
"Fine. But tomorrow we're doing something." I said still sitting on him.
"Okay....sounds okay to me princess." He said taking the pillow off his head and smiling at me.
We aren't dating yet we're only friends....since we made up we've been best friends....I think I should stop the kissing for now though.
I layed down next to him and he nuzzled into my neck.
I played with his hair until he broke the silence.
"Mmmmm. You smell good." He mumbled. I giggled.
"You know, that's funny because I didn't take a shower last night.
"Ew. Now that you said that you smell like rotten eggs." He said moving and laughing.
"Ugh...rude. Fine. I'll go cuddle Matthew. He enjoys my presence." I said trying to get up but only failing by Hayes pulling me down.
"But I want you." He whispers into my ear. His breath tingles down my neck to my spine. He started to twirl my hair.
I turned to him.
I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Mmmm. I love you." I said smiling.
"Honey you're all I ever wanted." He sang. I laughed.
"What do you want to start off watching goof ball?" I asked he propped himself up with his elbows.
"Hmmmm. My girl?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and jumped up and down putting the disk in.
"Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for choosing that." I said kissing his cheek.
-
It came to the part where they were going to 'kiss'.
Hayes pauses the movie.
"Okay. We're going to do it. I'll close my eyes and you count to three and we kiss. Deal?" He says smiling.
"Deal." I said fake spitting into my hand and he did the same and shook it.
"Okay. 1.....2.....2 in a half......2 in a quarter......3!" I pecked his lips but he pulled me back into another kiss.
I pushed away.
"As much as I love your kisses....we are going to have to watch this movie Kay?" He nodded and sat up so I could lay in his lap and he could play with my hair.
-
"DO WA DIDDY DIDDY DUM DIDDY DO!" I sang/ yelled. Hayes was laughing at me about to fall off the bed.
I pushed him and I heard a thump.
"Oh gosh are you okay?!" I said peeking over the edge of the bed he just sat laying here and I started to panic.
"No, no, no. Hayes. Wake up. I'm sorry....please." I started crying. He moved and started laughing.
"That was Cla- wait are you crying?" He asked lifting up my head. I looked at him wide-eyed. He wiped away my tears and hugged me. I pushed back and I punched his stomach.
"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I asked looking dead in his eyes.
"I thought it would be funny.." He said shrugging.
"Well, not funny." I said getting up and sitting on the bed with my head in my hands.
"Maddy. No. Maddy. Look at me." Hayes said struggling to take my hands off my face. "I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" He asked. A smile crept up on my face.
"No." I said getting under the covers.
"Madddddyyyyy." He said lying on my lap.
"No." I said again.
"Fine. I guess we aren't friends anymore." He said getting up and I heard the door open and shut. I got out from under the covers and just smiled know that everything is back to normal and that I got the old Hayes back.
-10:40 pm-
-Hayes' pov-
We were in the guest room in the bed watching Bambi.
I had Maddy laying on my chest and she was all snuggled up to me. I was playing with her hair as she slightly snored away in her sleep.
"Goodnight...you'll soon be mine." I whispered as I turned the tv off and drifted off to sleep.
----
Goals for chapter 34-

8 reads
1 vote
1 comment
😌
Pass this book on please!! More reads=more success!!
Xoxo--Hannah💞