Ch. 11

--Hayes' pov--

I love her.

But I hate her.

But then I really, really want to kiss her so hard there is a bruise on her lips.

Then again, I want to give her space and let her have fun...

But, I just can't keep my eyes off of her.

"Guys get yall's swimsuits on! We are going to the beach!" I heard Cameron yell from the living room.

"OKAYYYYY!" I heard Maddy yell running down the stairs. I shot up and ran to my door to scare her.

"RAHHHH!" I yelled jumping in front of her.

"AAHHHHH RAPIST STAHP IM INNOCENT!" She yelled jumping. I caught her in my arms.

"Chill. You're okay. It's me." I said looking down at her cute short height.

"Shit, Hayes...I'm still half asleep." She said in her bikini slapping me.

"Half asleep or half awake?" I asked grabbing her hips and kissing her forehead.

"Shut up." She said smiling and getting her bag.

"You are driving with me." Matt said pointing to her. I smiled.

"Hey, I'll see you there." I said pulling her in for a kiss. She smiled throughout it.

"Alright." She flipped her hair and walked out.

"Guys...i need one of you to come with me to pick out a ring for her." I said in a low voice....Both the Jacks' faces lit up.

"Didn't you just get her a locket?" Cameron asked.

"Well yes but i am making tonight special.....in a week I'm turning 17 and in 2 she is turning 17. SO, therefore we could basically legally live by ourselves and stuff...but I'm asking her out first...you know? Then i am going to go plan this whoooolle thing out. You'll just have to see." I said.

"WE ARE IN!" The Jacks' yelled jumping in front of me.

"All ya'll go to the beach....so it doesn't look suspicious." I said.

I walked out and got in the car with the Jacks'.

"Okay...so we are going to win her over with a 24 diamond ring." Jack G. said....I looked at him shocked.

"You best be paying for that." I said still looking at him.
"Uhhhh. Yeah right!" He said looking at me.

•••••
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!

~Hannah