Ch. 31

-Maddy's pov-
I woke up and looked at the clock. 12:30 pm.
"Hello?" I asked. Nothing. I guess they had a show tonight. I got up and made me eggs and bacon. I scarfed that down and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I jumped because my phone started ringing and my ringer was turned up.
My phone read 'Babe😍' (aka Shawn)
I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey, uhm. Me and the guys went out to go shopping. I'm coming to get you. I need to talk to you."
He said and then hung up without giving me time to answer. I got scared. What if Hayes told him. What if-
No what if's Maddy. Shawn would never take Hayes' side if he thought he was lying.
I got dressed and put little make up on and put my hair into a high ponytail. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Shawn standing there with a not so happy face.
"Hey babe." I said with a faint smile. He grabbed my hand and took me to his rental car.
"Do not babe me right now." He said. Probably through his teeth.
"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked putting on my seat belt.
"Why'd you kiss him, M?" He asked looking at the steering wheel. Not even buckling his seat belt.
"I mean I did for a second but I had no control over my body. I pushed away after a second knowing I did something wrong. But he did most of it." I said looking out the window. Normally you don't get a girl who tells the truth so he best be greatful.
"You still love him." He said making his voice quieter.
"M-maybe just a little. But who doesn't love their ex just a little after a break up. I'm sure as hell you have before." I said raising mine. He looked up at me with a tear falling out of his eye.
"Shit, Maddy. What I'm pointing out, you don't need me. I'm just an obstacle holding you back from liking someone you love." He said making his voice louder.
"But I love you." I said now crying also. He wiped the tears out of his face and he put a serious face on.
"No. You love our friendship." He said. "You are in love with Hayes." He added. And with that he pulled out and was on his way to the mall.
We got there and walked in without a word said. I shouldn't have ever came.
And of course I was still. Crying with my emotional self.
"I'm going...t-to wait out here for a minute...you go on." I said he nodded and walked inside saying hi to the boys.
I heard footsteps walking out.
"Baby sis? You okay?" Matt asked. I nodded and hugged him. I miss him. Just him and the other boys excluding Hayes and Shawn. I've had enough of them.
"I want to have a brother and sister day. When are we leaving this tour?" I asked he chuckled.
"Maddy. We still have at least 15 more states. But I'll see what I can do." He said kissing my forehead. He took his thumb and wiped away my tears on my cheek. We walked inside and said hi to everyone there. (All the guys). They all hugged me and Cam took me to walk with him.
"So....you're still single right?" He asked winking at me.
"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said nudging his arm.
"I'm not trying to be! I heard about what happened last night." He said looking at me.
"I told him to-"
"You told him to never bring it up. He told us. He was crying so we shook it out of him." He said putting his hands in his pockets.
"Wow. I'm...." I said trailing off when I see Shawn kissing another girl. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fan.
"Maddy....Maddy?" I heard Cam say waving his hand in my face.
"Oh. What? Oh...sorry." I said. He said it was alright. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the guys. Shawn wasn't there Obviously. Hayes was though. He was staring me down. So I said something and everyone heard.
"Stare a little longer and your eyes might fall out." Everyone was looking at me. My face was hot and Hayes' face was red. Almost redder than a solo cup.
The day went on...no show. I didn't buy a single thing and everyone was quiet on the way back to the bus.

"So, guys. I talked to our manager and he said there was a little too much drama on this tour and so he wanted to call it quits." Shawn said looking at me the whole time...his expression was sadness. I really hope that we can make up soon and be friends.
"Wow....that sucks. Looks like a longggg ride back home." Nash said scratching his neck. I nodded and went to my bed. I felt like everyone was looking at me.

I heard soft whispers.
"Who pissed her off this time?"
"I don't know but her attitude is getting annoying."
"Shut the hell up."
"I'm sorry....I don't know why I said that."

"I can still fucking hear you guys." My eyes started to burn. Then I heard little footsteps coming to me.
"Hey...can we talk?" I heard Hayes say. I looked at him, shut my little door, and nodded for him to go on.
"I didn't mean it. The little giggles when girls called you bad things, the time I thought you were lesbian, the time I called you a s...s-"
"A slut?" I asked and he nodded.
"I'm really sorry. And I really want things to go back to the way they were before." He said now playing with his fingers.
"A simple I'm sorry isn't going to get you out of this mess, Hayes." I said looking at him. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes.
"What could I do to make you forgive me?" He asked. I knew he meant it too. His eyebrows were in some sort of angle and he was on the verge of crying.
"This whole bus ride, you can't say I'm annoying, can't call me any bad names, and you can't try to touch me or talk to me." He looked hurt.
"Why can't I talk to you?" He asked now looking at his hands.
"Okay, fine. You can talk to me. But no touchy touchy." I said he laughed a little.
"Can I hug you this one time?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me and I patted his back. He was so warm and I just wanted to sit there with him around me.
I let go. And then I saw a line waiting to get a talk from me.
"Listen. I'm not Dr. Phil. So if you're looking for a deep talk...I'm not your guy." I was in a good mood. Was it because Hayes came and talked to me? I don't know. But I'm just glad I'm happy.
Shawn was last but Taylor was next.
"What's up?" I asked closing the door.
"Have you ever heard of friends kissing friends?" He asked winking and smirking. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. He pouted. I let him out and next was Matt.
"What's up big bro?" I asked.
"What do you want for your 17th birthday?" He asked. I laughed.
"That's in less than a year. But I don't know so you'll have to wait." I said patting his back and let him go.
Cam.
"Come on in sir." I said and he came in with a sad face. I closed the door and put on a serious face.
"Cameron? Are you okay?" He looked at me with red eyes.
"No. I know you forgave him." I looked at him confused and then knew he was talking about Hayes.
"No....I didn't." I said looking at the wall. His face expression didn't change.
"And I don't care if you think this is weird what I'm about to do. And I don't care if I'm older than you right now. But this is because I like you." He said then crashed his lips on mine. I felt him smile in it. I never closed my eyes because I thought of him as a friend. I pushed him off lightly.
"Thank you, Cam. Your lips are very soft. I got patients waiting." I said winking and he left.
Shawn was next.
"Uh, come in?" I said awkwardly.
I shut the door.
"What-"
"I'm here to apologize fr earlier. I really didn't mean to be a huge dick." He said putting his hand on my thigh. He always did that so I didn't mind.
"Did you mean to kiss that girl in front of me? You know, to make me jealous?" I asked almost pushing his hand off of my thigh. He took it off himself.
"About that...yes. I did mean to. BUT. To be fair....you shouldn't have cared because we weren't a thing anyway." He said. I felt heart broken.
"Well. When you kiss someone so passionately it actually touches the heart, it makes the person think so, Shawn." I said. Touching my hand to my heart.
"Oh...well. I'm sorry, M...I love you. I really do. But as a sister. (Listen to Human by Christina Perri) Please don't hate me." He said. I shrugged.
"I'm strong...I can get through it." I said. He kissed my cheek. When he left I closed the door and tears formed in my eyes.
"I only got one life to live. Let's make it the best." I said crying into my hands.