Ch. 25

-Maddy's pov-

I woke up to the sound of pounding on the bus. I got up and saw everyone was still asleep and I started to get worried. I looked out the window and saw a HUGE crowd of girls. I went over to Matthew's bed. 

"Hey there's a whole bunch of girls pounding and shaking the bus and I can't sleep." He scrunched his eyebrows and got up putting his arms around my waist moving me towards the door. 

"You are my protector." He said quietly so he didn't wake up the others. I laughed. 

"I am NOT going out that door." I said pointing to it and moving out of his way. He sighed and he went back to his bed. 

"Then go back to sleep and deal with it." He said laying down. I rolled my eyes and snuggled back up with Shawn until I felt him move a little. I looked up at his half opened eyes and his amazing white smile. He looked at my head and stroked my head. Then he locked his eyes on mine for what seemed like a lifetime. 

"Goodmorning beautiful." He whispers breaking the silence. I grinned and pecked his lips. "Goodmorning handsome." I said. He leaned in slowly and passionately kissed me. I heard someone getting up. Then I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked up startled....it was Hayes. He had red eyes and red cheeks. Shawn was staring Hayes down.

"I need to talk to you if you don't mind." He said tightening his grip on my arm making it numb and talking through his teeth. He yanked me up and dragged me outside. The girls were oddly gone. 

"What the hell do you want?!" I asked loudly and slapped his hand off my arm. He just looked at me and came closer.

"Why the hell would you do that and not tell me? Just tell me the truth." I didn't know what he was talking about. He starting to run his finger up and down my arm to make me calm down..but it made me mad.

"I-i don't know w-what you're talking about..." I stuttered. I guess I do know what he's talking about.

He grabbed my face and squeezed. I winced in pain. He is really hurting my jaw. I was hoping Shawn or Matt would come out. No one. He started lifting my face and I couldn't speak.

"Maddy, I need you to trust me. I wont tell anyone if you tell me what you did." Obviously he already knew. So I lied to see if he would correct me.

"Fine." I struggled to say. He let go and I held my jaw in pain. "I-" He cut me off.

"You kissed my ex-girlfriend Sam, didn't you?" I was in shock. I shook my head no so many times. That is not what happened at all....I killed someone.....But I know for sure I didn't kiss a girl.

"Hell no!" I said throwing my hands in the air. He was standing there dumbfounded. Then I looked at the ground thinking about telling him and then emotions came flowing out..I didn't know what to do. I cried and i held my chest because-- nevermind. I held my jaw and ran inside. Yes it still hurt.

"What the hell?!" Shawn said standing up. He hugged me. I let go and he held onto my waist examining my face. "What did he do to you?" I stood there with my mouth open and no words coming out of my mouth making it seem as if it was too bad to even say. Shawn stormed out of the bus.

---------------------

-Shawn's pov-

"What the hell did you do to Maddy this time Hayes?!" I yelled. He was pacing back and forth with his hands on his head crying. He was panicking and he was breathing really hard.

"I hurt her....I hurt my angel." He kept saying over and over. Okay, first of all Hayes...Maddy isn't your angel anymore.

"Tell me what you did to Maddy," I said grabbing his shirt bringing him back into reality. He looked at me scared. 

"I-I got mad because some fan told me that Maddy kissed my ex, Sam. And I held her jaw really tight until she spoke and I said it and she said I was wrong....I squeezed her jaw really tight, Shawn." He said crying. I wanted to punch him. "I think it might leave a bruise on her perfect face." He said putting his head in his hands. I let go of his shirt and went inside the bus. I grabbed Maddy's hand and took her to the other side of the bus. 

"Tell me what you almost said to Hayes. What did you do?" I asked her. She started crying again. She started panicking also. She was stroking her own hair back taking huge breaths in and out. I rubbed her back and I started to hug her. She cried into my chest. This problem seemed big...and I don't know why it is.

"I don't wanna say it...I'm too scared." She said zoned out.

"Maddy you know me. I wont tell anyone. Even if my life depended on it." I said not touching her anymore because I was afraid I'd do something wrong. 

"I-I killed Kirsten....My ex-friend from Virginia. It was sorta recent...I went into Matt's room and we were making a video. Kirsten was in love with Matt and she started rummaging through his drawers and stuff and she found his hand-held pistol. She threw it to me and she ducked. The trigger got caught on something near me and went off. She got shot in the head....no one was home but when Matt did get home he took her to the hospital and they said she was already dying of cancer....but I took the blame....Matt has known this whole time and he has been the best keeping it safe and on the DL." I was in complete shock. This isn't real. I thought.

Then she started walking away. I grabbed her wrist and she yanked it away...it was the one Hayes was grabbing on. She turned around though. "I'm sorry." I said...I felt sorry for her on how she lost her parents and then she took the blame of killing someone. "Come with me to the meet n greet today? I would think you'd need company and I can't leave again." I added and she smiled and hugged me. This morning was so stressful and I'm very curious on how the rest of the day is going to turn out.

                                                          *****************************************

Woah, right??

Hey ya'll! Haven't talked in forever....comment on the chapters on what you think and vote! I wanna make sure ya'll enjoy what I write...plus I'm going on to 100 chapters in this book...

P.S. I started another book and it's call It All Started With A Look. Its a Dolan Twin fanfiction...I just wanted to try something new. :) More juicy stuff on the next chapter...STAY TUNED :*