Ch. 39

-Maddy's pov-

Go kill yourself... 

I let those words get to me because I remembered Hayes said to me also. My heart broke down when I saw that sentence on Hayes' phone.

You must be thinking why I was on his phone? Well we were both asleep on the couch and his phone would not quit going off so I got up to turn off the sound. When I did... The screen lit up with the same message. One after another. Then, when I was scrolling I saw a picture that was sent to Hayes by some guy named Tyler.

It was Hayes and some girl sleeping together in a bed. I didn't know if that picture was recent or not.

I'm near the park...not at it. Im under a bridge...in a dried out creek. Hayes, Matt, nor Nash has ever seen this. The only person that has was...Chris.

Soon enough (which felt like hours) I heard someone calling my name and the voice was getting closer every minute. I was scooting to the other side until I couldn't or someone would see me. When I saw a guy walk past the bridge I quickly ran out the opposite side. 

But, I ran into someone. Oh, what joy.

"Maddy?" I heard that person say as they grabbed my arms. I nodded.

"What, Chris?" I crossed my arms.

"Are you and Hayes over with?" He whispered and looked around.  He had his lip ring in and I had to literally stop myself from drooling all over myself. 

"Uh....erm....See. That's why I ran because I don't know if he cheated on me or not." I said and looked at him. He shot his head at me. He brought me into a tight hug....that's when I heard another pair feet walking then stopping really quick.

"Maddy?? Chris?" I heard Hayes say. I let go and turned around. I instantly got teary eyed and almost died inside.

"Yeah, I found her. What the hell were you thinking, man?" Chris asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was thinking that I would find my girlfriend." He said stepping closer to grab me. Chris was getting wayyyyy to over protective then I thought he would ever get. He pushed me so I was behind his back.

"Uhm, sorry. That isn't happening until you explain you and your actions." I heard Chris say. I was far behind Chris where I could see Hayes pleading for me to step in but I just want to hear what he has to say for himself.

"What actions? She is my girlfriend and I'm going to take her home with me now." Hayes said chuckling and coming to get me. Chris held him back.

"No. You either start talking or you're going to have to go back to where you belong." Chris said. I rolled my eyes because this was getting ridiculous.

"And where do I belong, bitch?" Hayes started to yell. I rose my eyebrows.

"You belong in the zoo. Got a problem?" Chris asked putting his hands on his hips. Not engaging at all to what Hayes was saying, which I thought was actually pretty mature of him.

"Hell yeah I do!! You got my girlfriend behind your back and I'd really want her back by now." Hayes said pointing to me getting closer to Chris who was at least 1 foot taller than Hayes.

"Well....you're just going to have to calm down. And please do not even try to get in my face. It's already enough that I have to smell your stinky ass breath every time you open your mouth." Chris said. By then, I knew it was time to engage in this myself. By stopping them.

"Ya'll need to fucking chill. Chris I understand why you need him to explain. But, Hayes? I do not understand why you have to blow up like that! Ya'll just need to walk away and I'll be right behind you. Hayes you first. I know Nash is here so go to him. Chris go after him and I'll trail behind." They just stood there, dumbfounded. "Now!" I said pointing to Hayes. Chris went after him a lot slower.

"We need to talk." He said while grabbing a hold of my arm.

---------------------------------------------------

filler