Ch. 23

--Maddys pov--
Day 1. Stop 1.
"I CALL THE BATHROOM!" I yelled. The tour bus had only one bathroom. And I had to look good to give an impression. And I brought a guitar just in case I get bored.

"NOOOO!" Taylor yelled trying to beat me to the bathroom. He's more of a girl than me.

I ran and locked the door. I did my make up last... But I slipped on my maroon Ivory Ella tank top and my light washed capris. I put my hair into a messy bun. I put on my white vans and grabbed my stuff and left.

There was a line. I laughed and I hugged Hayes. He kissed my head.

I grabbed my guitar and sat on the couch and started tuning it.

"We're here!" The driver said. I asked where and he chuckled...he was pretty cute...I'm surprised he isn't famous. "New York." I raised my eyebrows.

"N-new York?! As in Broadway and the city of all stuff amazing?!" I asked with probably a HUGE grin on my face. He nodded and I ran out the door with my guitar.
The first time I walked out I had a surprised look on my face. I just slowly walked to a bench and sat my guitar case down open so people can drop donations. I started to play one of Shawn's songs. 'Memories'. These girls walked by and gave me looks and walked past me. They walked straight to the tour bus door. I sorta heard what one of them was talking about.
'Do you think Hayes is going to be happy to see me?!' Then I saw Hayes walk off the bus. He smiled and hugged the girl then he saw me. He walked past them and came to sit by me and started singing. I laughed so hard I probably looked insane.

"Why aren't you signed?" That girl asked twirling her hair.
"Why are you here?" I asked standing up. "The meet and greet doesn't start till 6." I said. She gave me a bitch face.
"Well...I guess Hayes didn't explain to you. He invited me here. And to stand backstage with him. Maybe something more." She gave him a look which made me mad and sad. I turned and stared at him. I packed up my guitar and went inside. I started crying.

I quickly went to the bed.
Sadly someone caught me.

"Maddy. What's wrong. Hey!" It was Cam.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said. He stopped me and hugged me. I love his hugs. He's really warm and swee-...
YOU LOVE HAYES
"Cam. I know you care but right now I need to be alone." He looked at me weird.
"Yeah alone with me. Telling me what the hell is wrong with you." He opened the door holding onto my arm. Then I saw Hayes and that girl holding hands laughing.
I tried to get away from Cams grip but it got tighter as he saw Hayes.
He also knows that Hayes isn't supposed to hurt me.

"Hayes." He rolled his eyes as I said his name. Cam let go of my hand.

"What the hell is your deal man?!" He yelled. "You...go home you little skank." He said to the girl. "Do you see Maddy? Because if you did see her you'd care enough to apologize and NOT role your eyes." He said. I ran off. I got the bus of course. "MADDY!" Cam yelled. I didn't care enough right now.

--Matt's pov--

Well...it's been a day so far and Maddy and Hayes have gone ballistic. Cam just came in, after Maddy, dragging Hayes by the collar, both of them pissed and M crying. I swear if i hear Hayes was TRYING to get her jealous to prove himself right...I'll be the one to break his face.

I walked over to her bed and I just looked at her for a second. Shes just sitting there in a ball crying her eyes out. Hayes promised and he broke it not even 24 hours after the promise.

"Hey Maddy...how you doing?" I asked...we are supposed to all leave for tonight's show. Basically she doesn't have to go...she isn't legally apart of MAGCON.

"I don't want to go tonight. I don't want to talk to anyone but Shawn. Can you get him for me?" She asked. Well...sure thing since I'm NOT trying to be a helpful big brother at allll.

"Sure." I said while quietly walking away. It seems like me and her a slipping away...I don't need that.

"Shawn... M wants you." I said. He nodded.

--Maddy's pov--

I saw Shawn coming over brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Whatsup?" He asked. I wiped my cheeks and shrugged.

"Everything. Everything is up in the air and I feel to short to catch all of it." I said put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head.

"That was a very impressive short joke. Thank you. And M, I talked to Hayes..." I shot my head up.

"AND?!" I basically yelled..he had a depressing face. "What?"

"Hayes...doesn't want to be with you anymore." I sat there with my mouth open and maybe a thousand tears spilling from my irritated eyes. Then Matt came over and him and Shawn both were hugging me while I sobbed into their open arms. I opened my eyes for a split second and saw Hayes looking over at my bed in complete disgust. I sat there staring at him back...it was like we were having a staring contest.

"Guys it's time for us to leave." Taylor said and Matt and Shawn let go and both kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and mouthed thank you.

Hayes walked past my bed and whispered "Slut." I guess Taylor heard...great.

"What the hell did you just call her?!" from there they were close to having a fist fight.

I sighed and swallowed nothing but air. I picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter.

--Hayes' pov--

I can't believe what she did. It completely makes me hate her even more. It's nasty...and I can't believe she never told me about this.

--Shawn's pov--

The whole time New York Magcon was going on I couldn't pay attention. All I could think of was Maddy. How sad she was and how much of a jerk Hayes is being right now.

--Cam's pov--

Maddy is beautiful and shouldn't worry about Hayes. She doesn't deserve him. She deserves a well-mannered man with great looks and a fantastic personality. And I'm totally not talking about me.

--Carter's pov--

Honestly want to kill Hayes right bout now.

--Nash's pov--

I love Maddy. And I love Hayes. Then again I love #Mayes or #Haddy. But then I hate Hayes. He jacks shit up ALL THE TIME.

--Jack and Jack's pov--

Maddy is like our sister....mess with her you'll have to go through us.

--Matt's pov--

I love my sister...but we are drifting to far apart.. I want her love for me back. I want her to know she can talk to me.