Ch. 27

-Maddy's pov-
Me and Shawn were just standing there...shocked that anyone would find us in here. Hayes stood there in the door frame with a cut on his lip...his eyes were a really light blue and they were really puffy.
"Shawn, leave. I need to talk to her." He said pointing to me. Shawn to a grasp of my hand, kissed it and let it go. My heart sank and Hayes and I were in a room alone.

"I knew you'd move on...but not this fast." He said sitting down along with me. He looked up at me with tears covering his face. He smiled a cheeky smile. He laughed. And his smile faded.
"You know...I honestly thought we'd last forever. We could've been that couple ." He said. He put his head in his hands and he let out a loud sigh. And he cried louder and I felt the pain he cried out.
"I loved you, Maddy. But, now....now you're someone j don't know anymore." He said looking at me with his hands in the same position. I laughed and stood up.
"See, that, that is what is wrong in the situation. I'm not different...you are. You used to love me because you didn't listen to what other people said...you followed your heart and I loved you for you. But now...since you aren't you. I don't know what to tell you, Hayes." I said letting a laugh come out and I sighed. I rubbed my head and turned the handle. He then stood in front me pushing me to sit down.

"I'm here to listen now if you wanna talk." He said looking at the ground with his elbows propped up on his knees holding up his head.

"Talk about what, Hayes?" I said quietly.
"What did you do?" He asked raising he voice a little.
"I killed someone! Are you happy?! Are you so happy that you got that out of me?! Because I'm not. My heart is broken, Hayes! And you caused it!! I like Shawn now and if you don't like the fact that I do....then you can-" He stood up now and he was taller than me, making me feel powerless.
"I can what?! I can suck a big one?! Because the only person sucking a big one is you to Shawn!" He said pointing at me. I dropped my mouth open spilling the salty water out of my eyes, not caring if he's in here or not.  "'Maddy, I..." He said speechless. I shook my head no.
"No, no, no, no." I said with my head in my hands. "No, Hayes. You've apologized enough. And I'm sick and tired of ALL THE FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU PUT ON ME!" I said raising my voice standing up. I felt my face get hot. My tears were spilling out like Niagra Falls.
"AND NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO RUIN MY LIFE JUST SEND ONE OF YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE SIDE HOES TO DO IT! YOU GOT ENOUGH OF THEM." I said and stormed out of the room. I ran down the big hall and ran out of the building and slid down the cement wall just outside of the door. I sat there until it turned night and the stars were showing. It was cool and it felt good. I got up and wiped my tears that were left on my face and started walking towards the bus. I was amazed at how beautiful New York was when it was dark. I was on a bride when I saw the Statue of Liberty glowing. I stood there leaning against the railing and just stared out on the horizon. It was beautiful. And peaceful in some way if you take away all the honking. I checked my phone- dead. I started to the bus again and I got there as quick as I could.
I opened the door and I saw Shawn on my bed sleeping. I smiled and walked towards him. I got soothes out of my bag and changed and layed down with him. I put my head on his chest.
"Maddy?" He asked in his raspy voice.
"Yeah?" I asked in my tired voice.
"Night, beautiful." He said and kissed my head full of hair. I smiled and my eyes got heavy.
            *************
I woke up at 7:25 a.m. Because we hit a pot hole. Shawn wasn't there when I got up so I decided to scroll through Instagram.

@hayesxxgrier (Hayes Grier Fanfic) added you in a comment. 17 mins ago
I went to it.

@hayesxxgrier- Maddy is such a slut and no one likes her. I don't even know why she even tried.

I shut off my phone and just layed there looking at the ceiling. Then I went in Twitter.

@_mad_dog_: Hey guys...most of you will be happy to hear this news...But I'm going to be off of social media for a while because of all the hate...I'm deleting the apps so I don't get tempted...bye loves💕

I said and deleted the Twitter, Instagram, and snapchat app. I set my phone on the shelf and cuddled me to a pillow on my side and started to lightly cry. I just want to be done. I don't want to be here. I don't want to cry anymore, I don't want to see, breath, hear, or love ever again. If I do...life always finds a way to make everything else harder....and I can't take the stress anymore.

I felt my bed cave in on my side and I saw Shawn sitting there staring at me. He put his hand on my butt for some reason and pushed me over. He layed down next to me and I snuggled next to his chest.
"I saw what you said on Twitter." He said softly into my hair. I sighed and I nodded.
"I'm done with everything for a while. I just want to wait to see if anything get better...just anything." I said looking at the ceiling again with Shawn's arm across my stomach and his chin on my shoulder with his eyes closed.
"Maddy?" He said.
"Yes." I said.
"Talk to him." I looked at him and closed my eyes.
"Maybe in 30 years, Shawn...let it wait." I said patting his bed head. He smiled and I fell asleep again.
           ***************
Hey loves....sorry this was a short and boring chapter but I may be doing a triple update tonight! But next chapter I'll be skipping a couple years to where Maddy is in college and stuff..I'lol explain later..//H