The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 14

A/N: Please pay attention to these! One day they will say something important!

Word of the day: Hogwash. :)

Chapter 14:

Layla's Pov:

I've gotten over Chase.

At least I think so.

 Kara is still pissed, but she's satisfied with what Ive done.

Were having movie night tonight! Horray!

I finally get to be a normal teenage girl.

Not worrying about people at the orphanage taking your stuff, or jackasses cheating on you. Just me, my girls, and a big buttery bowl of popcorn.

I dressed in my Pjs and skipped to the kitchen. I looked up at the kitchen cabinets.

Damn I'm short.

I grabbed a stool and searched for the popcorn, once I found the Popsecret box I did a happy dance.

Hopping down I popped 3 bags of popcorn in the microwave.

"My popcorn is a poppin, Oh' yes it is. It's a poppin. pop pop pop." Oh gosh I'm lame.

I looked at my scarred arms. Yikes! The newer arm was puffy and red, and maybe a little green? Ew gross.

I ran to the bathroom ad washed it off with some peroxcide. Ugh. Green. No green allowed! Only red!.

That still sounds kind of sick. haha!

I sat on the counter and recited some of the memory poem.

"My name is Larissa, I am 16. I was adopted by Marissa and Rick, Julia is my little sister she is 6 years old. I cut. I am a cutter. I am healing. I will heal. Kara and Sammy are my two best friends. I then move onto the more complicated stuff.

My ex is Chase. He betrayed me. I'm in Tide Ridge, but it is healing me. I am coping. My biological parents were murdered in Russia. I was four...or three.. I'm not sure. It's okay to be unsure. My father was the owner of some corporation. I am from Russia. I am 100% Russian. Chase cheated.. now were apart... again. That's all I can remember...

The door bell rang. I jumped out of the bathroom flicking off the light, and skipped to the door.

"Sup Girlies!" I opened the door, expecting to find Sammy and Kara but instead I found Rachel.

She looked sheepish. "I hope I won't be a fourth wheel, but I just can't be in the same house as Chase right now." She shivered.

"Why?" I asked concerned for her, while pulling her inside, and taking her duffel bag.

"He's drunk. Fourth time this week." She grimaced.

I sighed.

"He'll get over it. I have." I shook my head.

"I hope" She muttered. Shaking her long brown hair.

The microwave beeped and we both jumped laughing.

The doorbell rang again.

"Rachel! Get that would yah?"

She went to open the door while I went to grab the popcorn.

I emptied the bags into a large pink bowl.

Kara, Sammy, and Rachel filled up the stair and into my room.

We laid out sleeping bags in front of the flat screen and watched "Friends with Benefits."

I swear half the time I had to spit out my popcorn I was laughing so hard!

There was another knock at the door so I ran down to get it.

I looked through the peep hole and saw a lady with long blond hair that I've never met before.

Maybe one of my parents friends or co workers.

I opened the door.

"Hi can I help you?" I smiled.

"Layla? Is that you. Oh your so grown up! I'm Elizabeth. One of your dad and mom's friend."

"Oh. How do you know me?"

"Oh oh. Sorry. Ritalia and Geovani." My real parents.

I flinched.

"Oh sweetie i'm so sorry!" she hugged me.

"Yeah. So what can I do for you?"

"Well, Your the last living relative of the Uhbevc corporation. So your the heir to your fathers fortune and his legacy. We want you to come back to Russia. To be head of the corporation. 

They wanted me to move back to Russia?

**********************************************

Hahahaha I was gonna write more but I wanted to leave you guys with a cliff hanger!!!

Enjoy the suspense!

Thanks for reading!

~Jaynet_Stewart