The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 32

Epilogue:

7 years later:

Chase's POV:

It's been a while, since our split.

I think about it everyday.

How much I loved her.

How much I hurt her. I wish she had never met me, so that I could take all the pain away from her.

We could have went on, but Jane killed all of our chances. 

She would have found out anyway.... I wouldn't have been able to keep it from her for long.

Last time I saw her she is married, with two of the cutest children in the world. Little dark blond, green eyed buggers that are super hyper.

Her husband.

Prick. To me that is.

He's everything she deserves.

Tall, handsome in that European way, good build, personality that matches hers to a T. Total package.

It's my own fault and I accept that.

 Rachel moved down to Florida to study in med sschool. Something I didn't even know she was intrested in.

I'm living with a friend in Toronto, Canada. 

Need to get away from the Cali life for a bit, but today I'm flying back for a little fun in the clubs during the weekend when I don't have work.

As I walk in, I spot my imediate prey.

Tall, tan, slender, with nice boobs and long dark hair, she's insecurely attached to her friends every where they go.

Time to make my move.

After a few hours of endless flirting, I take her back to the hotel and throw her in my bed where she spent the rest of the night screaming my name.

My phone buzzed as my weed dealer told me to get my ass over to him before I leave Cali.

I collected my things and slipped out the room leaving the used girl in the room by her self.

Old habits die hard.