The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Layla's Pov:

Arriving in Europe was amazing. The towers were gorgeous and the fashion was exquisite.

Haha. Look at Layla using big words, I patted my self on the back.

"Okay now Layla, I've arranged some people for you to meet. More of like housemates. Your parents request." She laughed.

I groaned I hope they weren't terribly bad.

"William, Lola can you come here for a minute."

Well  their names were decent.

Out of a bakery came A slender golden skinned girl with long auburn hair, and a well built male who had the most gorgeous green eyes and sandy blond hair.

I think I'll be fine from here.

"William, Lola this is Layla the daughter of Geovani Ivanova"

Lola perked up "Oh well hello, My name is Lola and this is my friend Will!" She shook my hand, her English accent making me stifle giggles. My name sounded so cool with a accent!

Will kissed my hand "A pleasure to meet you Layla"

Of course I blushed like fool.

"Likewise." I said addressing both of them.

"Well let's not dillydally let me show you to your home Layla."

We loaded into the black stretch limo, let me tell you this life was hella extravagant.

We pulled up to a beautiful beach house with a large white gold gate, the house out looked Utah Beach, Sainte-Mère-du-Mont, France.

Most of the house had glass windows and the backyard made of pure white beach sand. When I entered my breath was taken away. There was three bedrooms, each bedroom had their on bathroom, the dining room had beautifully breathtaking glass chairs and table. There was a personal chef in the kitchen. Thank God because I can't cook!

The living room outlooked the beach with a Superbowl sized T.V. Yep. If this is the temporary house, I can't wait to see what my permanent house looks like.

The assistants brought up my clothes and unpacked them into the drawers.

As I exited my room Lola came skipping up to me.

"Now as celebration I think all three of us should hit the beach!" She jumped up and down excitedly. She reminded me so much of Sammy, but with less crying.

I'll so miss them! I need to call them tonight anyway or they won't stop bugging me until they get the full report.