The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 34

Epilouge 3:

Jane's POV:

7 years later

Larissa has moved on and created a new life for her self. Of course i'm stuck in here mentoring tortured souls and nourishing them back to health.

I hear Chase is the same.

Some people will never learned. Larissa will never know the truth obviously, but sometimes it's better that way, especially when that person looks up to you so highly.

I wouldn't ever let her think I abandon her, or let her down.

I have to give her some credit, she was right about everything she accused him of.

That tattoo was of my name. More specifically it was a red kiss mark with my name inscribed in cursive.

It was his little way of signing our "Deal". It's over and done with so there is really no need for her to ever know right?

Plus she has a life of her own, a husband that loves her, children, and a legacy for herself . Why ruin all of that , like Chase would have done if he were in her life still.

I still believe to this day I made the right choice, and I will continue to believe that until I die.

I helped her onto the right path like I was meant to all along.

I hope she enjoys her life, because unlike me she can move on.

Family is too late of an option for myself.

Not after seeing what I have in here,things I wouldn't want my own family to even know about.

I constantly bottle things up and keep them to my self, where they are safe in my head and locked away forever. I won't let anyone else suffer because of what I know.

My life will always and forever be inside these white sterile walls.

Forever.