Chapter 6

ALEX'S POV

"Or you can lay down with me and keep me warm." Says Ally.

I would love to hop in with her but her dad's words play over and over and over in my mind.

"Are you sure Ally? I don't know about this."

"I know. I want you to come lay down with me. Please." She say with pleading eyes.

I can't resist and I crawl up onto the bed with her.

"What's this about?" I ask.

"I just want you to lay down with me; I want to cuddle."

She sits up and motions for me to sit behind her. I crawl behind her and stretch my legs out leaving room for her in between them. She wiggles over to me and lays down on my chest while pulling the covers up.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in close an then I kiss her head. She slides up so high that we're practically at the same level. I look at her, tracing every line in her face. She's beautiful. She puts her arm on my head and runs her fingers through my hair.

"You know I really like you Alex. You're the only guy that's treated me right."

I lean into her and whisper, "I really like you too." Then I lean in and kiss her. She turns her body around so that she's on her knees facing me and we continue to make out. I place my hand on the bed and guide Ally on top of me as I lay down.

"We can stop of you're uncomfortable." I say between kisses.

"No I like this" she replies.

She's slipping her hand under my shirt and she's running her hands up and down my body. I do the same to her. After a few minutes she gets off of me."

"I told you I wasn't easy." She teases. "I just want to cuddle."

She curls up and I move closer to her and wrap my arms around he body. We fit together, like a key and lock.

________________

Allison's POV.

I wake up to a beeping phone and an empty bed.

"Alex?" I say as I sit up and stretch.

"I'm in the bathroom." He shouts.

I stretch and then I see Alex come out of the bathroom shirtless. Damn, he looks really good.

"You're always starring at me!" He laughs, I respond my saying

"Maybe if you weren't always half naked we wouldn't have this issue!"

"Touché. Hey do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Go for it."

"What were you talking about when you said that no one has ever treated you right?"

"You really want to know?"

He nods his head. "If you're willing to tell me."

"Okay. Well, last year there was this guy and we liked each other. I hung out with him and we "went out". My parents didn't know, because I know they'd never go for it. So I would sneak around and one day I went over to his house. He wanted to have sex and I didn't. When I tried to leave he grabbed me and threw up against the wall. My back and my arms were all bruised up. When he threw me against the wall I tried to get away but he only tightened his grip. He started pulling my pants down and I tried to stop him but it didn't work. He got what he wanted and then he left me, alone in some random ally. I had to call my friend to come and get me. It was horrible."