Chapter 9 part 1(mature content)

Prom Day * 

-Allison's POV-

I wake up bright and early and shower. I throw on a pair of track shorts and a T-Shirt with my black flip flops and throw my hair into a messy bun. I take my cell phone off of the charger and head downstairs. I walk over to my mom, who is at the stove making her specialty- made from scratch chocolate chip, vanilla pancakes.

"Good morning!" I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Good morning mamita. Are you all ready to go after breakfast?"

"Yeah, I decided I wasn't washing my hair. Too much work."

"Ok. Sounds good. I'll drop you off and you can just call me when you're all set."

"Sounds good."

I finish up my pancakes and my mom drives me over to the plaza. The nail salon and hair salon are right next to eachother- they team up, you go to one, you get a discount for the other. Since hair cost so much more I decided to get my nails done first.

I walk into the nail salon and I sit down, barely able to understand the woman with a heavy accent I explain to her what I want. She spends the entire time talking about how horrible it is that I don't take care of my hands. Once all is said and done, my nails are on point. She does my eyebrows, and I ask for a bikini line wax, you know just in case.

I walk next door and explain to the hairdresser that I want my hair half pinned with the bottom all curly and stuff. She did an amazing job.

-7pm-

Alex picks me up, and we, along with a few of his teammates get into the limo. We pull up to the hotel and it is absolutley gorgeous. In the front their are fountains and when we get inside the decorations mirror"A Night in Paris" we spend the entire night dancing and having a good time. Alex and I go up into one of the rooms after Prom King and Queen are announced, Alex wins King and Lexy Vouture won Queen.

-ALEX's POV-

Allison looks absolutley gorgeous. After we've eaten, I bring Allison upstairs to one of the rooms.

"You look stunning Allison."

"Thank you!"

We chat and then Ally leans over and kisses me. She pushes me down on the bed and we start making out. She starts pulling my shirt out from my pants and I pull her away a little

"You sure you want to do this?"

She nods her head at me.

I take off my shirt and she turns around so that I can undo her zipper. She lets the dress fall around her ankles and when it falls, she stands there, almost naked. Her flawless skin glows.

"You like?"

She asks of her pink lacy bra and matching thong. I nod my head and motion for her to come over to me. She comes and sits on my lap- as we make out, I position her so that she's laying on her back and is half under me.

I kiss her lips and the I slowly move my lips down her neck. I alternate between sucks and kisses. I get to her chest and I kiss around her breasts and then I unhook her bra from the back. She sulks a little, clearly embarrassed and I reassure that she's gorgeous and everything is perfect. I lick around and eventually  she lets out little moans. I stop and give her a glance. She puts her hand on my head,

"Don't stop."

I proceed. I feel her body getting tense and I kiss her down her stomach. I focus I her face and she's biting her lip, I lay on top of her and I kiss her while sliding my fingers into her. She squirms and lets out moans, this time a little louder. I spread her legs out a little bit and I start kissing her from her ankle all the way up to the top of her thigh. I lightly blow and I see her back arch and her toes point straight ahead of her. I open up legs wider and I bury my head inside of her. I lick her in little circles., I can tell that she's climaxing, I pull off my boxers.

"Are you ready?"

She nods her head. I slowly lift her hips and insert myself, ever so slowly, she looks like she's in pain but she's refuses to let me stop. She just keeps going.