Chapter 16

ALLISON POV

"Well dad I'll consider it but I do have to talk to Alex, he has a far commute we have to consider we may want to move closer to the train, or least closer to the highway. "

"I understand just let me know because the sooner the better. "

"I will. Thanks dad."

And with that he walks out. As he leaves, Jessie walks through the door with her coach glasses and purse.

"Hey Ally" she says, and then she rubs my belly, "Hey little guys! How do you feel mommy?"

"Right now, not too bad, I'm actually doing well. "

"That's good to hear. Do you have any clue what you want to name them?"

"I have always loved the name Adrian for a boy and I know Alex really likes the name Isabella."

"Then there you have it! Hi Adrian and Isabella."

"What makes you think they're not both girls, or boys for that matter?"

"I just know."

"Is it one of those crazy stereotypes?"

"Well, I think you're glowing, which means there's a boy in there. But you've gained weight which means there's a girl in there too. "

"So you're calling me a fat pretty person. Thanks for that Jessie, I really appreciate it," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"You know it's out of love. I don't mean it in a bad way you know that. So when is your next appointment? Can I go? I mean I know that Alex is going to go and all but if you let me I would really like to go I've never seen a twin sonogram."

"Yeah, I don't have a problem with it I'll just have to talk to Alex."

"Cool, now lets go, I want to look at some stuff for my god babies."

Jessie and I head over to the mall. We walk into Babies r Us and start looking around.

"When are you going to start looking around for apartments?"

"As soon as Alex comes back for the semester. I want him to be around when we look for them. And around that time we'll know what we're having so we can even decorate the room and stuff."

"You guys should do like a yellow. Then you could do some funky pattern. And you can make the beds math with different themes like have hers be zebra or cheetah and have his be black and white with cars or something."

"Jessie you are too much! And I can guarantee if there is a boy in my belly, he'll have a baseball theme. We have to support daddy."

"Of course! Man you're going to have sexy babies because Alex is fine and you're gorgeous. Man if you didn't have Alex I would def go after him!"

"Jessica, relax there. You are talking about my boyfriend and my babies father."

"I know I would never dream of it! I promise!"

"You better not! Oh my god, look at all of these different brands! How am I suppose to know what works best? I've heard good things about these Dr. Brown bottles but they're so ugly!"

Jessie and I look through the store and pick out the things that are cute, we don't actually buy anything though. We look at yellows, blues and greens and baby blankets and pillows and everything else.

"Ugh! Allison I cannot wait to start shopping for- is that Alex's brother?" She says pointing at a tall muscular guy skimming the toddler section.

"Jessie it is! What is he doing here?"