Chapter 8

Author's Note: Okay, so the next few chapter will be skipping some, I want to move along with the story and going day by day is not going to do much. Once I'm where I want to be it'll slow down again!

At this point we are mid May

-Allison's POV (At the Game)

"Wow, that was a great game!" I shout to my team. Everyone nods in agreement. My second perfect game! Not a single girl got a hit. My defense was behind me the whole time. This was one hell of a way to end the season.

Coach walks over and congratulates us. This season we went 14 and 2, that's the best record we've had in over 10 years.

I look over at the bleachers and see my cheerleader in the stand. I turn away and when I look back him and the entire team are gone.Where are they?

-Alex's POV-

Me and the boys leave the bleachers and grab our stuff from behind it. The girls begin clearing the field as we bum rush it.

"Tito, put all of the bats on that one!", "Fred, did you get the flowers man?", "HURRY UP! She's coming!"

I see Ally walking out of the gym and towards the field. I run over to her and tell her to cover her eyes. Stangin behind her I hold her hands there.

"Don't let me fall babe" she say,

"Don't worry."

"Where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry."

"What is this for?"

"Ally, stop asking so many questions, take a step up on the bleacher, ok, now another."

"Okay are we done?"

"Open your eyes."

Allison's opens her eyes and her mouth opens wide."Alex!"

I hand her the flowers, "Prom?"

She frantically nods her head and then jumps on me to give me a kiss.

The audience claps for us.

-Allison's POV-

That was so freaking cute, I can't believe it.

Alex drives me home and we talk about prom nonstop. I give him a kiss and then walk in the front door.

Well it was more of a run.

"MA! Alex asked me to prom! It was so cute! He got all of the boys on the baseball team to put their equipment so that it spelled out prom."

"Aw that's so cute! You know what that means?"

"Dress shopping!"

"You got it girly! Go shower and we'll go today!"

I run up the stairs and hop into the shower. I let the cool water hit my body as I think. 15 minutes later I hop out of the shower and throw on my high waist, navy blue shorts, a sheer white tank top with my navy blue bandeau and my white Toms to match. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light pink lip gloss and blush. I apply my mascara, take a final look at myself and walk downstairs.

"Ma, I'm ready!"

We drive to Camille Le Vie and I start searching for my dream dress. It takes me no longer than 15 miutes to find it. It's a light pink dress with a semi open back, the front is strapless and it has jewels surrounding the sweetheart neckline. I try it on and it fits like a glove!

"Ma, this is it!"

She nods in agreement and pays for the dress. We head over to the food court.