Chapter three

Love, is what Jongin feel towards to the the bunny. He wonders if Kyungsoo feel the same? Probably not.

Jongin ruffled his hair in frustration, how will he make Kyungsoo fall for him?

Soon Jongin has an idea, he will get Kyungsoo get comfortable around him and he will ask the bunny out! The jaguar purred at his plan.

If only the oblivious jaguar knew the fluffy hyrbid had fallen for him, already.

So, days became weeks and weeks became months. Kyungsoo and Jongin have gotten really close. Blushes, flirting, compliments, and sweet talking were time to time, but mostly thrown by the yellow eyed Jongin. Well, most blushes are by the bunny.

January the thirteenth

The bunny and the jaguar decided to meet at the park near the school. Don't worry, the school allows students to go places near the area but clubs and adult places are prohibited for the young hybrids.

"Have I ever told you Kyungsoo, how much I'm love in you?" Jongin questioned him as they sat on the swings. Kyungsoo blushed, looking on the cold ground slightly below them.

"Y-Yes." He answered shyly, the jaguar softly laughed. His Kyungsoo is so adorable and shy, time to time.

"Great! Then you know, what I'm gonna do next!" Jongin walked out of his swing and went to the confuse Kyungsoo.

"Wh-What d- . . . mmm."

Jongin kissed Kyungsoo square on his soft, red, plump lips.

It lasted for a few seconds, the jaguar leaned into the bunny's fluffy ears, whispering, "I love you, Soo."

Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin as they starred into each other's eyes. Both adoring how beautiful their eyes are, Jongin's golden, bright eyes and Kyungsoo's brown, appealing eyes.

The bunny closed up the space between them, as they once again shares an lovely kiss. But in this one, it shows more sweet and loving.

"I love you, too."

Jongin laughed and smiled in victory. Kyungsoo is finally his! The jagaur hold up his lover and hugged him tightly. Jongin started crying in happiness, he loves Kyungsoo so, so much!

"Y-Yah! Why are you crying?" The bunny started caressing his cheeks gently, removing some of his tears along the way.

"I just love you so much!" The jaguar cried out, laughing aloud. Kissing his love one few more times.

It was an gorgeous moment for them, they finally are together!

But they were so caught up with the moment, they never knew the situation. Their love is an forbidden one.

To Be Continued . . .

>>>>>>

Uh-Oh, troubles are coming! Hopefully, the fluff made it up!

Thanks for reading~