Chapter six

The jaguar's eyes widened in suprise with fear. Why did his best friend told him that? What was he thinking?!

"Are you dumb or something?! I would never do that!" Jongin hissed out, as he took his boyfriend into an tight embrace.

Chanyeol frowned at the disagreement, the couple is now glaring him with sharp eyes.

"No, I'm not dumb. Don't you think its the best for Kyungsoo education? If the staff finds out, he will get kicked out. And you guys will never seen each other again!" The wolf explained, making an point.

"B-But I love him so much, Chanyeol! I can't let him go, just like that!" Jongin complained, pressing kisses on to the bunny's cheek signaling 'everything will be alright.'

"Do you love him so much, that you'll do anything for him?" Chanyeol questioned his friend, raising an brow for an good answer.

"Yes, I do! It just th-"

"That what? Jongin, trust me. Its for the best." The tallest, sighed as his ears twitch in irritation for his friend not trusting him.

"First, lets hear Kyungsoo." Jongin told the wolf, the bunny's ears flopped down as soon as he heard that.

"No. I don't want to leave Jongin! I would rather get killed than to break up with him!" Kyungsoo shouted out.

"Break up? No, Kyungsoo. You don't need to break up, you'll see each other but I don't want you guys to have the same dorm because their are hidden cameras that are very little to find. And you'll get caught." The wolf informed the two.

"Oh, so I guess its okay?"

The hybrids agreed on Kyungsoo to be in a different dorm. They went back to the dorms, where Kyungsoo will start packing up. The wolf's eyes glowed red in victory, he finally got those two to agree on Kyungsoo to be in a different dorm.

Chanyeol is a surely an great liar to trick his friend and his friend's lover.

"Hey Boss."

"What Chanyeol?"

"Step one is completed."

"Thats great to hear! That middle creature is stealing the school's attention, and my Jongin's heart!"

"Pff, your Jongin?"

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Nothing boss."

"Okay. I'll get them two break up as soon as Kyungsoo rooms in with me."

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>

Who is the villain?! Uh-Oh trouble is coming up! Jongin and Kyungsoo are getting separated.

Thanks for reading~