Chapter sixteen

Have you ever experienced a nightmare that happened in real life? Your legs shaken, mind trying to process the events, it feels your heart is rip in two pieces. The reality is exactly a nightmare that will keep haunting you till death. The jaguar is under his sheets, clenching it tight so hard, its really surprising the sheets didn't turn into white shreds of cloth. His mind was trap into the realest nightmare he have ever experienced, heart broken, insults, pain. This feeling, feels worse and heavier, he was sure the scar in his heart have gotten larger, bleeding out salty tears. Jongin flopped back to his red, rectangular pillow and let his mind running with events mixing with thoughts. His tan hand slowly went up to the chocolate hair he inherited from his parents, grabbing it as his tears begging to fall down to roll down his red cheeks. His golden coin eyes roam around the dull but, luxurious bedroom he own.

"Kyungsoo, I don't know if you'll hear me, but here I go. I miss you, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, but please come to me. I can't live without my other half, the lover I shall only love, a twinkling star that stands out from the others giving me hope for happiness. We are mates, well, unofficially since I didn't mark you yet. Please come back! I-I miss you, so much it hurts. I will do anything, I'll even try to destroy the power system, so we could be anywhere to have dates instead of secretly cuddling together the same tree every single day a-and to have picnic dates at midnight. If that makes you happy, I'll be willing to fight and destroy that power system! Just please come back, my only one Soo. I love you." The tears started falling to his rosy cheeks, as he whispers every sentence sincerely, and meaningful. The jaguar softly smiled when he he turned to side, remembering the sleepy innocent bunny, and his calm breathes when he sleeps quietly. He remembered those 'I love you' and the kiss exchanges before they drifted to sleep with their hands intertwined.

No matter what happens between us, I'll still love you, my not so bad mistake.

He feels something dripping down. The hybrid bring up his small, slender pale hand to wipe it away. Kyungsoo noted it was just some tears, falling down his cheeks. A few moments ago, he felt warm heat arms hugging him. It was a comfortable, loveable, safe heat, almost like Jongin's hugs when he was crying. But now, he can't have the jaguar to kiss, hug, cuddle him. He has to admit, Kyungsoo misses him dearly, but he doesn't want him and the baby to get killed in front of his eyes. It will be pure torture. He sighed, closing his eyes trying to drift back to sleep.

A ray of sunlight slowly and shyly creep up to his window, shining a jaguar's eye color --golden was all over the room. The brown-furred sleepy bunny, scrunched up his eyebrows when the ray has crawled over him. His blue-cased smartphone started vibrating, ringing the morning ringtone making his brown eyes appear. Kyungsoo yawned, sitting up with his slender arms up in the air to stretch. His plump, pink lips smack, a 'puh' was heard for a few times until his morning sickness kick in. The bunny rushed to the bathroom that was pretty close to his bedroom and started puking his guts out as the black-furred bunny leaned against the white walls. A mug that is filled with bitter, coal-like coffee was in his hands. As soon as the younger finished, "morning," was the word he greeted the older with a sheepish smile. We're gonna go to the doctors today." Kyungsoo's jaw has dropped to the ground with disbelief in his eyes, no, please anything but the doctor. "H-Hyung, oh gosh, I don't feel well. I should be staying here, where its nice, and like, what I probably need." Seungsoo shot him with a look, and turned his heels away, walking to the living room. "Still going to the doc!" He shouted, sipping on his coffee, smirking when he heard a stomp.

The younger shut the car door with a pout on his face when they arrive their destinations, the hospital for middle class. The black-furred bunny, rolled his eyes at his brother's childish pouts. Kyungsoo has his ears down to his side, lips sticking out, his short tail twitching in irritation. "Why? I don't wanna be here, hyung! Waee!?" He complained, when the two entered the clear glass doors.

"Hello, may I help you?" The lady questioned the older, with a smile as Seungsoo gave his brother a look to shut up. Kyungsoo couldn't help but to oblige, but a pout still lingered at his lips. "Yes, I'm Do Seungsoo and I'm looking for Dr.Choi?" He looked around the large place. The young lady glanced at the binder near her.

Dr.Choi - Do Seungsoo and Do Kyungsoo - 9:50 a.m

She nodded, and signaled the two to walk with her through the halls. The woman knocked on a wooden door, that has a sign name 'Dr.Choi.'
"Come in." A voice was heard, the lady opened the door, letting the brothers walk inside the room.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Choi. So, who's Kyungsoo?" He asked the two, a clipboard in his hands. The younger slowly raised one of his hands, the cat hybrid and him shook hands. "It said here, you puke every single morning and your moods have gotten a bit outta control. Is that correct?" The bunny nodded, he already know he is pregnant. He just hopes the doctor won't tell his brother or he is dead.
"Okay, do you mind to run some tests?" Dr.Choi questioned him, Kyungsoo shook his head. "Sungsoo-sii please wait in the waiting room. We will be back before you know it!"

"Congrats you're pregnant! You are on your third week, so about eight more months. Our time is running out, so here is a paper on what you will experience." The cat hybrid purred, the bunny gulped. "E-Excuse me, Dr.Choi. I am a guy so how am I pregnant?"

"Well, it seems you have inherited a special gene that runs in your family. Its like a one out of millions chances for you to inherit it, but I guess you're lucky! So where is your mate?" He asked him, his eyebrow raised up in a questioning form. "E-Erm, he is busy right now." The doctor gave him a smile, and exited the room to get his brother.

"W-Wait! C-Could you not tell him? Erm, please?" Kyungsoo begged the other, with a sheepish smile. Dr.Choi was surprised at first, but understands. The two went into the waiting room, Seungsoo walked up to them waiting for the news. "Excuse me, Seungsoo. It seems your brother wants to tell you."The black-furred bunny ruffled up the younger's hair, encouraging the other to tell him.

What will he do? Truth or lie?

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>

Sorry if it was a bit rushed to the end. I'll do this question of the day thing because why not?

QOTD: Who is your bias in EXO-K and EXO-M?

Answer: Chanyeol and Xiumin

You can tell me yours too if ya want.

Thanks for reading ~