Chapter twenty three

Important Note at the end.

"I-I came to see you," the taller breathed out, he was tired from running through the pouring rain, it was surprising to see the jaguar drench when cat hybrids really dislike getting soaked by water. After the conversation with Baekhyun on the phone, he immediately look for his note app, where he typed all the things about Kyungsoo, his favorite color, places he wants to travel, and where he lived in the middle class city. Jongin dashed out of the hotel, without a umbrella, looking for the address he typed on the note app about a year ago.

"Jongin, this is ridiculous. This needs to stop," the bunny sighed out but he can feel his heart thumping, fast. Kyungsoo wants to cry, here he is pushing Jongin away for the best of them. Yes, it's for the best. That is what he keeps telling himself when he feels some sort of regret, but he can't let his feelings get the best of him. He was about to close the door, until a foot between the door frame and the bottom corner of the door stopped him doing so. Looking up to the jaguar with disbelief in his brown eyes.

"Let me talk for you a while, please Baby Soo?" Jongin requested him with pleading eyes. The bunny sighed, feeling warmth wash over him as the younger use the nickname when the two used to be together. Giving his hyung a signal, the black-furred bunny nodded in understanding and walked inside to his bedroom. Kyungsoo walked outside to his porch, closing the door behind them. The two sat on the wooden stairs that leads to the porch.

"I'm waiting Jongin," the bunny told the other, closing his eyes hearing the heavy rain hitting the roof, making splatter noises. "Do you still love me?" Jongin suddenly asked him, making the smaller opened his eyes, facing him in confusion. Where did that came from?

Does Kyungsoo still love him? The bunny tried to move on, but it wasn't working. For the past few days, the bunny did miss the jaguar's touched, kisses and words, whether it's cute or idiotic. It's unfair! He missed how he smiles, and here he is, at the same time wanting to push away the other so the two of them won't get find out, and will get killed.

"You're being unfair," Kyungsoo muttered, crossing his arms giving the taller a piercing glare. It is true, he was being unfair! Totally unfair! Questioning him that he still love him, when the bunny wants to move on but can't.

"What? I'm not being unfair?" The jagaur scoffed, all he did was just asked the older if he still love him. "Yes, you are! This is just wrong! I mean a high class and a middle class, it's wrong. It's against the rules," the smaller told Jongin with a frown on his face.

"We broke the rules before, remember?" He recalled of the the two of them being together for the past year. Kyungsoo huffed, "I know! Jongin, it was a mistake. We have to leave that behind or we will get killed! How many hybrids know this? About four! Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Minseok! We have to leave it behind, and you need to find some high class to be with. I-It's for the best," he breathed out the last sentence, feeling to break down.

"You're being unfair right now, Soo." Jongin admitted, with a sad smile curving his lips. The bunny snapped his head up, feeling challenged from the other. "I'm not being unfair, I just told you the truth," he protested with sigh.

"How is it the truth? All you did was tell me to find some high class and leave you behind. I would never find any hybrid like you, my Soo, we're mates, we will be together forever. Also, why would I leave my everything? Forget the power system, I'm still in love with you," the jaguar tried to get closer to Kyungsoo with small scoots, but the older will scoot away from him with each scoot he make.

"I'm not your everything. We're not mates, you didn't mark me. So, it's okay to leave this behind." Kyungsoo shrugged off the hand that was was about to touch his shoulder.

"Do you know how much pain I went through for the past few days?" The taller questioned him, with a broken sigh escaping his lips. Jongin didn't ate for a few days, didn't sleep properly but cried in his bed missing the doe eyes, heart-shaped smile he loves so much. For some reason, this triggered a bit anger for Kyungsoo. Pain? He doesn't know what pain feels like.

"What pain?! I'm the one that is doing the work here! I have to push you away because our risk of getting killed is higher due to me carrying our baby!" Kyungsoo shouted out, standing up with a red face without realizing he had confessed his secret to the jaguar. Eyes widened, covering his mouth with his hands, ears flopped down his side when he noticed what he had shouted out.

"You're pregnant? With our baby?"

Kyungsoo gulped when he meets eyes with a pair of dark golden angry ones, he can feel a unpleasant aurora around Jongin, which is worrying him. "N-No! What baby? Are you deaf, Jongin? Y-You probably hear it wrong," Kyungsoo stuttered out with fear in his eyes, scared of what will the taller do to him.

Shutting his eyes tightly, waiting for something horrible happen to him. Suddenly, he feels warm moist lips meeting his. Opening his eyes, Jongin was passionately kissing him, the jaguar's strong arms was around his waist, not letting the smaller to get out of the grip but squirm. Soon, he gave up and let the younger kiss him. The jaguar bit his bottom lips for entrance, Kyungsoo let him, and the two fought for dominance. After a few minutes, the two pulled back with a blushing bunny who has a pout on his lips.

"How many weeks?" The jaguar asked him with curious eyes.

"F-Four," the smaller answered with cheeks tinter with bright petals of pink.

"I love you," Jongin whispered in his ear.

"Unfair."

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>>>>

I messed up the dates! Kyungsoo is on his fourth week not eighth, sorry. I will try to fix the dates, soon. Kyungsoo left at the end of January not February.

QOTD: What do you want Taeoh to be?

Jaguar or Bunny?

Answer: It'll be an surprise.

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading ~