Chapter thirty {WARNING}

(Mature content in this chapter! Reason: A sexual intercourse)

The harsh winds swirled around his coated body, but he didn't mind since a warm hand is spreading swelling love of warmth all over him, making the golden eyes of his glow calm and relax but you could still see sadness hinted. It's time, Jongin has to go back to the high class city to continue school. Turning his head to face to older, "I'm sorry that I have to leave you hyung, I really am." The jaguar apologized in a whisper-like voice, cracking on the last few words. "It's okay, Jongin. We'll see each other in about two weeks. I'll be waiting for your presence after this. I love you," Kyungsoo softly replied, letting his hand roam the chestnut locks with a shy smile curving the end of his lips.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo. I just wished there is a free place where we can be together, forever. To make you feel loved forever. To be right your side forever. To say those words, "I love you," forever." Huge arms wrapped around the bunny's small waiste, hugging him tightly as if he is going to vanish in the air, in any second. Threatening tears that wants to roll down his cheek, gulping loudly to not let any tears to fall down.

A luxurious car that Jongin recognized slowly made over it way in front of the two. Farewells were exchanged, with fake smiles planted on their faces as the car drove away from the bunny.

That is what Kyungsoo thought going to happen.

A car has entered their sight, it was pretty far away from the two. Suddenly, a hard grip is felt on the smaller's wrist, making him go eye-wide and here he is, running with the younger, no destination in mind. "What are you doing, Jongin?! Where are we going?! Did you forget something?!" Questions slipped from his mouth, confused on what is happening right now.

"We're gonna run away from this place! This is the only way!" The jagaur answered, hand still linked as they continue to run. Bumping a few hybrids, along the way earning shouts. Moments ago, he had thought the only way to be with Kyungsoo is to run away front this place. Why wish about no rules when you could just run away from the rules, Jongin thought when he saw recognized the approaching car.

This is the only way.

To run.

He repeated those two sentences in his mind, with a determined smile. The jaguar didn't have a particular place to run to, but he still runs.

Until, a force tug on his thick coat made Jongin to fall back and fell on the cold grass. "Jongin! Do you know how stupid that idea is! Are you kidding me right now?! Running away!? There are hybrids who care a lot about us! They might even thought we have died! Our run away could have a enormous impact on their lives!" Kyungsoo scolded the younger, making a point. Their parents, friends, siblings could have went into a depression, finding out about the two have 'died.'

"I didn't mean it to be like that. I just thought we could finally be t-together without anything to hold us back." The taller felt like he have shrunk, he have never been yelled by Kyungsoo so loud, and he have never seen a so-angry bunny. Jongin is hugging his legs to his body, a kick-puppy is a way to describe how he feels. Seeing on this reaction, the older relaxed his shoulders a bit, walking toward to him with a sigh.

"Jongin I know, I also wanted for us to be together. Forever, just like you have told me, but we also need to care about others too. One day, we will defeat the system, together. I promise." The smaller spoke with a resting hand on the broad shoulder of the jaguar who seems to understand since he received a small nod.