Chapter seventeen

There were two decisions, truth or lie? A horrible truth or a no-good lie? If he told his hyung the truth, the older bunny would be deeply disappointed and disowned him while the tie, well, no one likes a lie. A few more suspenseful moments, before the smaller took a huge breath and words have came out his mouth.

"H-Hyung, I'm pregnant."

The truth is what he has chosen.

The sharp blade of wind has gave the jaguar some shivers down his back. His golden sun eyes look up to the cloudy gray sky with a few blue appearing here and there. He hums a tune, walking down the high class city, fancy hybrids are everywhere. "Excuse me, young master?" A warm voice called Jongin, who is right beside her. "Yes, Krystal?" He replied, stuffing his huge hands on the jacket's pockets. "I-I heard there is a marvelous café nearby, a-and one of its o-owners is the famous Kim Minseok. S-So, it must be terrifying good there." The young swan hybrid informed her young master.

"Hmm, interesting. Lets walk there." Jongin smirked knowing he can get information of Kyungsoo by the hamster who is very close to the bunny. The two took the time to stare at outside of the café, it have a huge sign name 'Sunlight café.' The jaguar chuckled before entering inside, immediately hearing chattering everywhere. "Welcome to Sunglight café! May I help you, young Kim?" Minseok greeted him at the table, where the swan and jaguar are sitting.

"Oh, hello Minseok. But, I came here to ask you something." The taller started, then signaling his maid to wait for him outside. Krystal bowed, before exiting the café, and sitting on a nearby bench, patiently waiting for her young master. The hamster gave Jongin a forced smile and sat down on the chair in front of the other.

"Yes?" The smaller gave him a raised eyebrow to start talking. "Well, you see. I want to know where my beloved Kyungsoo is," he told Minseok   with a hard stare, wanting a good answer. "I'm sorry, why should I tell you since you're the one who broke up with him?" He replied giving Jongin a glare, while the other has a guilty look on his face.

He remembered the time he left Kyungsoo, his baby Soo. It was a regret, really. The jagaur is just blinded with anger and confusion about why his bunny would kiss Chanyeol because it seems all his lovers like the wolf instead of him. Jongin used to date a leopard hybrid, and he had to admit he really, really like him. Soon, the leopard met the wolf and broke up with Jongin to date his best friend. The jaguar was devastated, he didn't even eat for days.

"W-We got back together about a month ago." He croaked out, Minseok was suprised. "How come he didn't tell me?!" The hamster hissed, angry with his best friend not telling each others secrets. The jaguar shrugged and continued, "Soo . . . left me, two days ago. And, I miss him so much! I-I love him so much, Minseok. Please, I need to find him. You're the only who Kyungsoo trusts so much." He begged the smaller, with pleading eyes."Wait, sorry Kim. Kyungsoo left? J-Just tell me the whole story since I'm confused, please." The hamster told the younger, Jongin sighed and started telling the other the whole story.

"He was planning that three months ago." The older informed Jongin, "excuse me?" "Kyungsoo was planning to go to a middle class school three months ago. I guess he left two days ago for it. We talked about it, since I'm his best friend."

"So you're telling me he is in the middle class city?" The jaguar questioned him. Minseok thought about it for a second, then slowly nodded. Jongin smiled, finally knowing where Kyungsoo was, he got up until he was sat back down by the other. "What?" The younger questioned Minseok with a confused face.

"Tell me how many people knows this secret." The older chuckled, as Jongin flushed knowing he and Kyungsoo hasn't been keeping the secret really a secret. "Erm, I guess three or four?" The jaguar answerd, sheepishly. "Okay, just try to keep it as a secret. I don't want you two to get killed by the government when the news break out. Also, when the last time you ate?" The hamster asked him, noticing the younger's skinny figure. "Th-Three days ago." He replied, looking down.

Minseok sighed, "I'll give you some cappuccino, muffins, and a pie. Its on me. And, don't even try to argue." Jongin shut his mouth as the older walked to the gray, silver doors.

The jaguar smiled knowing his next destination is the middle class city.

I'm coming Kyungsoo.

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>>>

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Also happy birthday my happy virus, Park Chanyeol! You're now twenty four years old, you giraffe!

Wanna know what I'm thankful for for? Its you, my readers! I can't believe this got over 1.5k views, I just cant. You guys are so awesome and I love all of your comments, votes. Its just amazing! Love you! *sends hugs and cookies to you"

QOTD: Turkey or ham?

Answer: Turkey lol

You can answer too if ya want!

Love you guys, I'm so thankful.

Thanks for reading~