Chapter thirty one

He stared hard at the mirror in front of him, the red mark tattooed in his skin by Jongin. "I-I have a mate," Kyungsoo says softly as he touches the mark on his shoulder with a small smile. It has been a few weeks since he have seen his mate, heh, the bunny can finally call the jaguar his mate.

"Soo! Time for dinner!" His older brother called, setting down the carrot soup down at the table. The brown bunny replied loudly, "coming!" Kyungsoo put back on his gray long-sleeved shirt and walked to the dining table. "Took you long enough," Seungsoo said with annoyance hinted in his voice making the small male shrug, "I walk slow, okay?"

"Yeah and you grow slow, too." The oldest teased his brother with a grin. Kyungsoo shrugged again and begin to stir the soup. "Hey, are you okay?" Seungsoo worryingly asked, he noticed that the small bunny is more quiet than usual which is scaring him, he knows that his brother is pregnant but, something feels a little off here. "Yes, I just miss Jongin."

"Are you sure it not just missing your Jongin?" He questioned him. There has to be something other than missing that jaguar, the raven bunny thought. Is it giving birth? Is it having to deal with a baby? Or is it the school? Seungsoo received a small shook, telling him 'no, it just I miss Jongin.' "Kyung, you can tell me anything. You know that already."

After a long wait of silence, Kyungsoo muttered, "I'm just scared of the future, that's it." He counitinued, "I'm happy with the time I'm living right now. I'm pretty sure the government will soon find out and take away everything. They'll take away Jongin and my baby, hyung!" He stood up, a frightened expression replaced his frown. His brother walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Kyungsoo, I promised you that we're going to make your future bright. The future you want. The future that has you and your mate with your baby in the picture. We're going to change the laws, I promise you." He smiled making the smaller bunny grin then blushed. "H-Hey! How did you know that Jongin is my mate!?"

"Cause, one night you slept shirtless because the air conditioner wasn't working. I walked in to ask you something and saw the mark." The older answered, ruffling up his brother's hair. "Now, let's continue our dinner." The two sat down.

"Hey Kyung, let's find a lawyer tommorow."

"Okay!"

To be Counitinued . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated! Yessssssss

Sorry for the mistakes ^^
I'll be better :3

There's just drama and school happening in my life. Spring break is here! Yay! I'll edit this tommorow x3

QOTD: What county you want to visit or visit again?

Answer: Japan

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading ~