Chapter nineteen

His eyes widened in amazement as he entered the middle city after the fox cop hybrid check to see if they have the golden card so they could enter the city. "Isn't it amazing young master. Its seems so casual unlike ours where everything needs to be fancy." Krystal pointed, her white wings spreading a little. Jongin agreed, with a smile. The driver stopped the car on the hotel which the jaguar booked during the three hour drive, the three entered the building with his maid and butler carrying their bags. He noticed that most middle class hybrids bowed to him to show respect since he is a high class, there were a few giggles from a few girl dogs hybrids with their tail wagging back and forth as they bow.

The jaguar walked to the man who seems to be waiting for him and his servants. "Hello young Kim, here is your room key, 311 and please enjoy the visit here." The crow smiled, bowing down. "Thanks," Jongin started entering the elevator.

After he settles in the room, the swan suggested to walk around the city and maybe, just maybe they could find the bunny hybrid who the taller is looking for while the butler would stay here and rest for a bit. Of course, the two stopped at a few restaurants to taste the middle class food. Jongin have never eaten a hamburger in his entire life! "Wah! This is so good!" He moaned as he started gobbling it up like there is no tommorow. "You should try some Krystal!" He suggested to her, after finishing it. The maid smiled but refused since she have tried it before in her childhood years when she used to be here. She has to admit, it really was greasy and fattening.

The two friends began their search again, hoping to find the bunny before the sun sets. "Young master, do you care about that bunny hybrid that much?" She questioned him, immediately the jaguar responded, "care? I don't care about him. I cherish him, he is everything I could've ask for, I won't give up on him." The maid smiled, its nice to see your childhood friend not a child anymore but a responsible adult.

Two hours later, no luck of finding the hybrid Jongin was hoping to talk to. A disappointed sigh came out from his lips, when he noticed stars are starting to pop out. "I-I'm sorry, young master. We'll find him tommorow, I'm sure we can!" The swan is trying to cheer up her young master, spreading her wings fully, making some hybrids stop to look at the beautiful wings. The jaguar nodded, and started walking back to the hotel.

Until a pang of dizziness started hitting him.

He was running.

There were a few 'heys', 'watch it' along the way and he still keeps on running. Why is he running? Where is his two feet taking him? Could it be Kyungsoo? The jaguar has no idea, where he will running to, but he trusts his soul. Jongin trusts his soul to find the love his life. He doesn't care where it is, all he wants is his Soo.

A lake has entered his sight, as his feet started slowing down. A peaceful lake, which the moon is looking down upon. The hybrid sighed, sitting down near the body of water, as he pick up a small but heavy stone throwing it and made a few successful skips. Maybe, he should have let the bunny go. Maybe, he wasn't supposed to here. "Why does life hate me!" He ruffled up his hair, standing up.

"Why do I have to fall in love with some bunny that I'm not allowed to?! Why did I came here and waste my tine to find him when he is the one that left me?! And why does life hate me?!" He let out a frustrated sigh, just why?! He trusted his soul to find his unofficial mate but all he gets a slap in the face! He found a lake! A lake! He left his childhood friend for a lake!

"Argh, stupid lake, dumb feet and my soul who took me here to this place, not letting me to have my way." He muttered angrily, kicking the grass on the ground. The jaguar was about to go, until he heard a sobbing nearby. Jongin told himself, he has enough today and should go but something was holding him back.

"Why are you being like this soul? Fine. I'll give you another chance, but this is probably the last time I trust you." He mumbled, why is today confusing for him? The crying figure was sitting on a bench, Jongin awkwardly sat down next to him.

"Sir? I have some handkerchiefs in my pocket, would you like some?" He asked the hybrid who is in tears. "N-No thanks but thank you. Y-You see, I lost my hyung in the crowd."

"Oh, I'll stay here with you." He replied with a pat on the back. The hybrid's face is hidden because the humongous hoodie on his head. "My name is Jongin. Kim Jongin."

The other started coughing up with disbelief, "Jongin? I-I thought- never mind. I g-gotta go, see ya. Thanks for the comfort, though" He told the taller, and walk away until a hand grabbed his wrist making him stop his tracks.

"Kyungsoo, I finally found you."

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>>

It was a bit rush, I know, and I'm sorry. Omg, 2k reads and its only the nineteen chap?! Aigoo u guys are so awesome!

QOTD: What's your two favorite colors?

Answer: Gray and white.

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading ~