Chapter nine

Kyungsoo was resting his head near Jongin's bed. His red eyes gotten redder due to crying, and eye bags heavier for not sleeping. He was still waiting on Jongin to wake up. The bunny have counted six days since the incident. Kyungsoo sighed, as he starred at the breathing hybrid in front of him. The jaguar looks so peaceful unlike he has been for these past few months when he tried to approach him.

"Mr.Do, you're still here?" The doctor came in, with an clipboard. Dr. Choi smiled, as the bunny slowly nodded in responce. The coyote hybrid talked to the smaller about Jongin's health, how's he doing, if there are any signs of movement. An usual conversation you would have with an doctor. An nurse came in, needing Mr.Choi's help with an patient, leaving Kyungsoo.

The bunny bring up his hand on top of the taller's unmoving hand, feeling the warmth he missed. Kyungsoo started talking to Jongin, not caring if he is awake or not.

"You wouldn't be in this mess, if it wasn't for me. You could be happy, and not be injured if you didn't met me. I wonder why would you do even like me, a simple and hard headed bunny instead of an high class, cute, cheerful jaguar? I just want to let you know, if you ever want to leave me. I'll still be loving you, every single second of my life."

Kyungsoo smiled sadly, after he finished his talking not getting an response. The bunny decided he needs to gets to class for today. Kyungsoo stand up, slipping out his hand from the other. Kyungsoo decided to give the jaguar's forehead an small kiss. He leaned over, and gave a small peck to the forehead, saying a quick "I'll visit you, soon."

"Soo."

His ears perked up, hearing an familiar voice but was croaked. Kyungsoo was an foot away to leave the room, it an good thing to have great hearing. The bunny slowly turned his head to see Jongin weakly smiling with his eyes slightly open.

"Jongin!"

Kyungsoo shouted, running to the jaguar who is now awake. An huge smile came on the bunny's face, as the jaguar chuckled. Soon, Jongin's expression turned into a frown, making Kyungsoo worried.

"Is anything wrong? I mean, I'm sorry! Its all my fault! You probably don't want to see my face right now." Kyungsoo started blaming himself, his ears dropping down to his mid back.

"Stay, please." The jaguar croaked out, with pleading eyes. The doctor soon came in the room, with surprised eyes.

"Oh, Mr.Kim, you're awake. You're going to stay here for a few more days, since you just woken up. You'll be going to school, soon. Mr.Do you should be going to there right now." Mr.Choi informed the two, Kyungsoo was about to say something until Jongin speak up.

"Mr.Choi, please let Kyungsoo stay. I need him." Jongin begged with eyes that are to hard to say 'no' to.

The coyote hybrid let out an sigh. The doctor has agreed, but he has to give the bunny an note to give his teachers tommorow of why he didn't came to school today. Mr.Choi left the room, after explaining of what Jongin has to be careful of. The two are finally left alone in the room, not knowing who should talk first until Jongin spoke up.

"Soo baby, I didn't know what I was thinking back then. I regret it so much, I should have let you explain first instead of leaving and ignoring you like that! Every single day since that day I can't help but think of you! Your heart shaped smile, doe owlish eyes and the warmth of the kisses and hugges you give me! Please forgive me, please Soo. I'm such an dimwit, but could you please forgive this dimwit?"

Jongin apologized with soft coughing along the way. He was still waiting for the bunny's answer. Will Kyungsoo forgive him or not? It scared the jaguar of how long it took to get an response from his Soo. Until, the smaller softly crashed his lips into the other. The kiss was innocent, longing for each other since months and relieving.

"I will forgive you any time, any day. But, do you wanna talk about that night?"

"No, because I know the kiss was an accident and you will love only me. Just to let you know, we should make those two regret what they have done."

"Yeah. But, we still need to be careful of seeing each other."

"What about the doctor and the cameras?"

"Don't worry, this hospital is secretly against the power system."

"You know that I will never leave your side ever again."

"And you know our love will never be an mistake."

Or could it be?

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>

Guys, please note there will be an 18+ scene coming up! And take note that I'm horrible at scenes similar to that and it'll be my first time doing that. I will also most likely do it at night, because why not?

Thanks for reading~