Chapter twenty two

Rain dribbles down his bedroom's window, raindrops separating into small small circles. The bunny frowned, it reminded him of his first heartbreak. It started strong, both loving each other deeply but one drifts apart making the one huge whole into small two halves. Yes, exactly how raindrops work, it starts as a big raindrop but, a moment later it will split, and act if they weren't a huge whole before.

During the storm, his older brother found him under the popping roof of a flower store. A sigh of relief has escaped his lips, knowing he could go home and forget what has happened a while ago. Earlier, Kyungsoo was craving for carrot ice cream with gummy bears on top, leaving the younger on a bench, unfortunately the brown-furred bunny was expecting to go with Seungsoo instead of waiting for the other. So, he thought he lost the older in the busy crowd. Kyungsoo started crying, somehow capturing some hybrid's attention which was a jaguar, a too familiar jaguar.

Looking up to see the dark gray cumulonimbus clouds floating, blocking everyone's fun just by appearing here with a evil smirk on its face, trying to ruin the bunny's mood more. Slightly shaking his head of what's he was thinking, clouds with faces? Seriously? Suddenly, he yelped when Kyungsoo a tap on his right shoulder, opening one eye to see who is the one to scare him is his older brother with a smug smile plastered on his face, clearly pleased that he accomplished his mission to scare the younger with only a tap.

"Why are you here, hyung? Just let me sulk with the window in front of me for a moment," the brown-furred requested, his long ears flopping down to the side. It was obvious, Kyungsoo isn't in mood for games, in fact all he wants to do is sulking with the dropping rain. The older brother gave him a questioning look, "don't you want the carrot ice cream? Geez, I spent three dollars on that and it was only some sweets. Ah, such a waste."

Twitching his nose, feeling his mouth water, eyes started brightening at the mention of ice cream. Kyungsoo dashed into the kitchen, with a trailing older brother who has a relieved smile on his face, he was glad that he at least brightened the mood of his brother. Grabbing a silver spoon, the brown-furred bunny started devouring it like there is no tommorow. Perking his black ears up in alert, "wait! Kyungsoo, don't eat that fast, you'll get a-"

"BRAIN FREEZE!" The smaller shouted out, pulling his brown locks tightly, with a pain look on his face. Whimpering, still feeling cold shivers down his spine, his eyes narrowed to to the older who started bursting out laughing. "I-I tried to warn you, but yo-your face, it was so priceless! I j-just couldn't h-help it! Ha!" He laughed out, while the other started pouting, it was just a brain freeze.

The laughing died down when a knock was heard. Kyungsoo stood up, walking to the door hurriedly to not let the hybrid outside wait so long. Opening the door, with a smile and a greet, "hello! Is there anyth- Jongin! What are you doing here?!"

To be Continued . .

>>>>>>>

Sorry for the short chapters these past days! Tommorow I would try to put the next chapter at least 800 words.

QOTD: Favorite ice cream?

Answer: It either has to be mint or green tea.

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading~