Chapter four

Warning: A bit of an dirty scene. (I dont know, if its dirty of not)

It now the present

Kyungsoo snuggled into Jongin's welcoming, warm chest. They're hiding away from the staff, they can't let any one know the two hybrids are together and always will be.

The bunny will be forever stuck to the the jaguar's side, not letting go. Jongin shall protect, and will be loving Kyungsoo, no matter what.

They'll be in love with each other for, who knows how long?!

An tail wrapped around the doe eyed hybrid waist, as they both whispering into each other's ears.

"Haha, stop Jongin. That tickles." Kyungsoo giggled, the taller always thought his giggle is the most enchanting sound he ever heared besides his boyfriend's singing.

"No, unless you sing for me." Jongin smirked, as the bunny's face became the definition of flustered. Kyungsoo frowned, he does like singing but not doing it in front of someone especially the jaguar hybrid. I guess today will be an exception.

"Argh, fine. Only because I love you." The bunny huffed out, making the taller aww since his cheeks looks so chubby and want to squish them.

(A/N it will be best to read while hearing this song. Just an suggestion.)

"Out of the seven billion people in this world, there's only you.
Almost a million words that I could say, but none of them will do.
So many years that I have lived, but it feels like I've just begun.
Out of the seven billion people, baby, you're the only one.

I've been too many places. I've seen too many faces.
I wrote too many pages; never found a love like you. (Love like you)
I don't know how to say it. It's been more than amazing.
My whole life, I've been waiting; never found a love like you. (Love like you)

Sleep, dream, you, repeat. Live, die next to me.
Sleep, dream, you, repeat. Sleep, dream.

Out of the seven billion people in this world, there's only you.
Almost a million words that I could say, but none of them will do.
So many years that I have lived, but it feels like I've just begun.
Out of the seven billion people, baby, you're the only one."

Jongin's boyfriend sang the song Numbers by The Cab. "You happy, now?" He asked the taller, who has an blush acrossed his face.

It very rare to see the jaguar's blush. So, the doe eyed hyrbid secretly took out his phone, snapping a picture of him.

"Kyungsoo, why did you take a pic of me?!" Jongin complained, his blush still remained on his tan face.

"Because your an cutie when you blush!" Kyungsoo smiles, his famous heart shaped smile that'll make anyone coo over him.

"Sh-Shut up! Who the heck says cutie these days!" The flustered jaguar scoffed, making his boyfriend sigh.

"So, do you like it or not?" Kyungoo asked the taller, as he rest his head head on the jaguar's shoulder.

"I do, it just that. . ." Jongin started out, the bunny signaled him to go on.

"Do you really mean that? Out of the seven billion people in this world, there's only you." Jongin finished asking, Kyungsoo took a time to think of an answer.

"Even if there is a hundred billion of people in this small world. There could only be one jaguar to have my heart. You're the only one that'll have my heart, Jongin. The only Kim Jongin is this world that I will be in love with. I love you so much Jongin."

"And you're the only bunny that will be repeated in my mind. I love you too, baby Soo."

They closed the small gap between their faces, with a kiss. It was innocent as Kyungsoo's eyes, their lips perfectly in synch. But, it turned to an heated one. Tounges roaming into each other's warm cavern. Moans escaped from the bunny's mouth, as his boyfriend bit his swollen bottom lip.

The jaguar started lowering his hands to the bunny's bun. Grasping it tightly, hearing the smaller gasped and squirm a little in reponce to the sudden movement. Jongin started playing Kyungsoo's brown fluffy tail, as the smaller started kissing his long tan neck, making hickeys along the way.

The jaguar let out an very aroused groan, as the bunny started getting a bit crazy. Grinding to each other, like the world is about to end. Jongin leaned forward to capture his baby Soo's lips again.

Kyungsoo accidentally let out an hight pitched moan, when the friction became a bit too great. The heat was amazing.

Until someone interrupt the moment.

"Hey guys! Gues- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!??"

Dang you Chanyeol.

To be Continued . . .
>>>>>>>>

YEP. Sorry if isn't really great, I'm so horrible. . .

Sorry!

Uh-Oh, they got caught by Chanyeol? Wow. Wats gonna happen next? Also, there wont be any cursing in this since I don't curse. Well, in real life, sometimes but I just don't like writing it.

Yeah, sorry.

Thanks for reading~