Chapter eleven

His brown eyes widened in fear mixing with a hint of dissaproval as his stomach made a turn and a displeasing twist of petals of suprise and slight happiness. His soft brown bunny ears are just tilting sideways and downwards.

He is pregnant.

It was the middle of the night, every hyrbid was sleeeping except Kyungsoo. The bunny woked up by the need of using the bathroom, he either needs to use it for #1 or he has to puke. This keeps on happening for days since the day of the jaguar and the bunny made love. Kyungsoo keeps on declining the idea of being pregnant, since he is only seventeen and a guy.

But, tonight the bunny sneaked off to the nearby pharmacy store. Buying an handful of tests, and sneaked back in.
Now, the bunny have discovered of himself being pregnant. Kyungsoo already knows he can't bring himself to do abortion since it the equivalent to murdering a baby. The bunny bit his lip, wondering what will be his jaguar's reaction. Will he leave him, will he stay? The power system! Kyungsoo has heard about half class hybrids were getting killed. He doesn't want that for his baby!

What will he do?

Kyungsoo thought of a plan. He will stay at the school for an month, for Jongin and checking if Baekhyun and Chanyeol have spread the news of the two dating. And for the rest of the months, he has to move back to the middle class area.

The bunny knows he will leave Jongin. He has to leave the love of his life! He doesn't want the jaguar and his unborn baby to die just because, all he is an middle class.

Its decided, Kyungsoo will stay for the first month of his nine months but will leave on end of January.

An knock has startled the bunny. Hearing an muffled "Soo, are you okay there?" Kyungsoo quickly hid the tests, and opened the bathroom door with his hair a bit messy.

"Y-Yeah." The smaller replied giving Jongin a forced smile. The jaguar leaned over and peck his forehead, "if anything is bothering you, its okay. You can tell me."

What's bothering me is our love being an mistake.

To be Continued . . .
>>>>>>

Sorry, I have rushed on this! Next chapter will be an longer one, trust me.

.

.

.

Please pray for Paris. An terrorist attack have occurred there, and many have been injured and killed. We will stand with you, Paris. I will pray for you every night.

Thanks for reading~