Chapter twenty one

Slamming the door behind him, startling his servants, frowning at their young master for making such a noise. The swan was about to lecture the young hybrid until Jongin glared at her with dark eyes blazing with hatred and sadness, signaling her this isn't a good time to complain. Tolerance, is one of the hardest things she has to do in order to be a maid especially for having a master who is a stubborn sixteen year old cub. Just a while ago, he acted like a full grown hybrid ready for the world's slap in the face. Jongin kicked off his shoes, not caring where it landed in the vanilla floor, dragging himself to the neat bed across him.

Thoughts stirred in his mind, it feels like he was having a hurricane of frightening words swirling, until he can't take it anymore but to cry till his heart have enough of this oh-so horrible heart break. The harsh cruel reality gave him a taste, a never forgetting taste similar to a sip of bitter, dark as midnight coffee. The servants can't do anything but to clean the area, and feeling sorry for the melancholy state of their young master.

Thunder was heard, Jongin grumbled pulling the blanket over him, sniffling at the haunting words of Kyungsoo told him earlier. Packing up and leaving the city are the ideas of what he should do tommorow morning. It was very obvious that he completely failed his goal of getting back to the bunny. Soon, questions started popping up. What is the reason he left me? Why he doesn't want us to get back together? Does he truly still love me? Are those promises are nothing to him now?

A buzzing in his pocket captured his attention, reaching down to get his phone, it was a call from Baekhyun. Not feeling the mood right now, he swipes to the red circle but, somehow it glitches making him to accept the call.

"Hi!"

"Bye."

"Wait! Jongin I need to tell you important news!"

"What?! Hurry up!"

"Channie and I are dating!"

"Bye."

"Wait! Where's Kyungsoo? I wanna talk to him!"

"He is not here. He broke up with me. Now, bye."

"Yah! Explain the whole thing!"

"No, bye."

"Or I tell everyone the secret I'm not bluffing, I would literally do it, Kim Jongin. You know me."

He sighed, and told the hybrid on the line everything very simply.

He left me with no reason. I figured out he is here in the middle class city. I came there, I found him and now he left me again with harsh words. Bam, now here I am, crying.

"You have two options. Find him again, talk it out or be a wuss and give up."

"The second option."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Idiot, don't you love Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah."

"And you're giving up?! Listen Jongin, I gave up on you because there is something telling me this is for the best, but you giving up Kyungsoo is unacceptable! This isn't the best for you Jongin! Try to follow the path that will be the best for you and makes YOU happy! Which is being with Kyungsoo, trust yourself Jongin, follow your happiness. Don't give up, man. I got to go, Chan needs me. I'm sorry to admit this but I think being with Chan is my happiness. Thank you Jongin, to help me find my path to happiness."

The line ended after the lion hanged up. Jongin blinked, memorizing of Baekhyun has told him. Don't give up and find my path to my happiness, which my happiness is you, my only Do Kyungsoo.

Thank you Baekhyun, for helping me to get back on my two feet.

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>

Sorry for the lack of update my lovely readers!

If you're interested in yaoi anime I recommend Junjou Romantica and Tight Rope! It's really really good! Watch it sometime.

QOTD: What is your favorite nickname for people to use for you?

Answer: Rice Cake

Thanks for reading~