Chapter twelve

Kyungsoo sighed in relief when his last class is over, he pick up the materials and went straight to the hallways that leads to the dorms. A certain jaguar has caught his eyes, the bunny immediately walks to Jongin with a loving smile planted on his face. It was his plan, after all. Try to spend as much with his lover before leaving the university. His smile soon fades as two other hybrids entered his sight.

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

Also known as the two who broke them up by pushing Kyungsoo to the wolf making the hybrids kissed. The bunny have thought it was the most disgusting kiss he have ever had in his entire seventeen years of life.

"Hey baby Soo!" Jongin greeted his lover with an peck on the lips. Kyungsoo gave a glance at the gloomy-looking lion in front of him. "Baekhyun." He muttered the lion's name with loath, he was the one who despised the bunny after all so why not return it? Baekhyun was about to say something until Kyungsoo interrupted him, "don't speak. In fact, I'm going to leave right now, since you dislike me ever since I came here! Tch, lets go Jongin." The bunny glared holes through the lion.

"Wait, Soo. These two wants to apologize to you for what they have done to us." The jaguar informed the smaller. Kyungsoo's ears twitch and he feels an vein is going to pop out.

"Apologize? Apologize!? You're telling me that you wanted to apologize after what I've been through!" He snapped, surprising the three. The bunny huffs out, and noticed he has attracted attention, he quickly blushed. Kyungsoo mumbled a "sorry," and started walking away with his lover trailing behind him, leaving a guilty lion and wolf.

Baekhyun's eyes widened in fear as he saw an angry jaguar coming his way. He tries to escape by slowly walking away but the collar of his shirt was grabbed by Jongin, who's eyes are glowing dark gold.

"I know what happened Baekhyun, don't even lie." The taller growled in his ear, as the other shivered in fear. The lion was scared. "R-Really?" Baekhyun whimpered quietly when Jongin pinned him to the wall.

"Yeah. And I have to say, Baekhyun. That was the mess up. It also made me really furious." The jaguar admitted, his sharp teeth showing. The lion wants to fight back, he was an lion of course!

"Well, he shouldn't steal you from me!" The smaller yelled out, a frown appeared on his face. Jongin sighed dropping the other on the red carpet floor. "Baek, we have known each other for two years. You're like an brother to me, try to find someone else." "B-But, I love you!" He cried out, why can't the jaguar love him back!?
The taller crouched down to meet Baekhyun's eyes, and gave him a hug as the lion started crying.