Chapter twenty nine

Staring at the wavy reflection in front of him, as each long second passed by, the more guilt filled his body. Kyungsoo dashed out of school, leaving the beagle with a hurt expression on his face. He didn't mean to hurt the other's feelings, but Jongdae keeps on bothering him with questions he doesn't want to answer. He doesn't like it when others push him down to spill every secrets. Just imagine, there is a locked room, a room full of every single secret you have, and the only key is you. You are the key to your secrets, but your friends wants to go inside the lock room. Would you let them in? Would you let your friends in, even though there might be a chance of losing them? A chance for them to judge you, lose you, spat at you with disgusting harsh words, will you still let them in? Kyungsoo have done it several times, so far it went pretty well. Well, the bunny's friends didn't push him down, he wanted to let them know. A honor right? Maybe someday he will open the door for Jongdae, someday.

Kyungsoo noticed another figure displayed on the blue water below him. Turning his head to the left, all he saw is two covered legs and a long skinny, black-spotted tail. He let out a long sigh, as soon as he figured out who it is. A pout escaped from the other's lips, "you aren't happy to see me?"

"I am, but how did you find me? The river is pretty far from the school," the smaller questioned, his eyes back on the river. Jongin plopped at the ground, next to the bunny with a grin. "I'll find you, no matter what!" His cheesy answer made Kyungsoo roll his eyes, shoving him playfully earning a chuckle from the taller. A moment of silence passed, the bunny's guilt turned into curiosity. He is here right now, better ask him, he thought.

"W-What happened when I l-left you?" Kyungsoo quietly asked him, hoping he didn't bring the other's memories of pain. The jaguar thought about it before replying, "that is nothing to worry about, Soo. You have a reason to leave. What is important right now is you, and our baby you are carrying."

"What do you mean 'nothing to worry about'? It is something to worry about! You could've done something that would kill you! If I didn't leave you, you wouldn't done anything that will hurt you. Did you anything that will hurt you, Jongin? Tell me, please." The older begged him with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry, Minseok helped me along the way. It really isn't something to worry about, all I did was begging for you to come back but here you are, right by my side." The jaguar bring his arm to make Kyungsoo closer to his body.

"I-I'm sorry, I was really worried. M-My childhood friend started telling me about his lover choose his dream o-over their relationship. And it reminded me of the time I left you." The bunny confessed, with a sad smile curving his lips

"I forgive you. You had a good reason to leave, and I understand." Jongin pecked his lips softly. It a good thing, there aren't other hybrids nearby, so they could have time together. "I shouldn't have to push you down to tell me. Man, I'm such a hypocrite. I don't like it when other hyrbids push me down to spill everything yet, I really wanted you to tell me what you have done when I left but, you didn't want to tell me." The smaller crossed his arms, disappointed in himself for being such a hypocrite.

"Don't think yourself as that. Every hybrid is different, think it as like this. I'm sexy and you're cute." Jongin tried to comfort him with that dumb example. "I think you meant, 'I'm ugly and you're handsome.'" The bunny smugly smiled, after calling the other ugly.

"Every hybrid could agree I'm the most handsome jaguar they ever saw in their entire life!"

"Keep talking, dreamer."

"Soo!"

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>

*cries* I know, it sloppy! Sorry for the lack of update, school is a being a pain in the neck as always. Why does homework exist?

*Dumb Self Advertisement*

I made a new Kaisoo fan fiction it named 'Watching You.' The sides: ChanBaek, XiuDae, TaoRis, HunHan, SuLay.

Jongin is dared by Oh Sehun to stalk Kyungsoo for the rest of the semester. What if Jongin got caught? He has to confess that 'he loved Kyungsoo.' How will that work out? Will he get accepted and fake his love for him? Or get rejected?

Link:

https://www-new-01.wattpad.com/story/49374506-watching-you-kaisoo

It may or may not work. I'm sorry, I have no clue!

QOTD: Favorite EXO-K member?

Answer: Chanyeol

Thanks for reading~