Special Christmas Chapter

Note: This happened when Kyungsoo and Jongin aren't officially together.

Jongin let out a sigh as he walked around the city, he doesn't know what to give the bunny for the upcoming Holiday, Christmas. Winter break has started a few days ago, but the hybrids have the choice to stay at their dorm or visit their families. The two decided to stay since they wanted to spend more time together. The jaguar walks down the sidewalk, glancing at the windows, trying to figure out what would the older would like for a Christmas gift. He keeps on walking, stuffing his coat pockets with his large cold hands. The visible white of air escaped from his mouth as he let out a deep sigh, Kyungsoo is going to be upset when he find out he haven't received a gift from him, that thought made shivers go down his spine, Jongin could imagine the bunny crying and will start avoiding him as if he has some contagious disease. The jaguar's triangular ears twitch when he heard some hearty laugh near his area, looking up he saw the famous Santa. Who is this Santa? Santa is a plump, reindeer hybrid, who is dressed in red and white with a long curly beard with magical glittering antlers. Jongin was a bit surprised that the fake looks very similar to the known appearance of Santa.

Maybe, he can help me to find the perfect gift for Soo, Jongin thought, already walking towards the line to meet Santa. After a while, it was his turn to talk to him. "Hello, young man! What brings you to meet me?" The plump hybrid asked him with a jolly smile, the jaguar answered, "I-I need help to find a gift for some special hybrid."

"Say no more, young one! I got the perfect suggestion for you! Come forward," he told the younger with his index finger suggesting to come here. Jongin walked forward with curious eyes, as his skinny tail swished back and forth. Santa slowly bring his hand over the jaguar's chest, whispering to him, "your heart."

"Are you implying that I should kill myself?" The smaller squeaked out, he really loves Kyungsoo but why would he kill himself for the pleasure of the bunny? "Where in the world you get that idea? All I'm saying is to let your heart lead you to find the perfect gift for your love one." The reindeer simply explained to him, finding it ridiculous for the jaguar to get such idea to kill himself.

Jongin made a 'oh' face, before thanking the other with a wave. He groaned when that didn't help him at all! Seriously, how does hearts even talk?! "Oh, Jongin I'm your talking heart so just let me help you to find a gift for Kyungsoo." No! It is completely unrealistic! The jaguar started ranting about how unhelpful the world is until he accidentally bumped against a glass window. Hissing at pain on his forehead, until looking up to see sorts of jewelry displayed in front of him. A certain necklace have caught his two golden eyes, he walked inside the store. He talked to the cash register about the necklace he saw displayed. The cash register carefully placed the necklace into a small black box, with red cloth inside. Jongin thanked him, before exiting the store with a happy grin planted on his face. Maybe, Santa is right, his heart lead to the perfect gift for Kyungsoo.

He entered their shared dorm quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping body on the couch. The younger mentally coo over the adorable snores escaping from the smaller's mouth. The jaguar hide the small box in his small close, before carrying the sleeping bunny to his bed. The two shares the same bed when Jongin demands to cuddle with the older, which is everyday. He enters the bed with his pajamas, pulling the bunny closer to his warm body. Jongin closed his eyes, thinking it was worth it to walk around the town at night even though if freezing outside for this adorable bunny smile tommorow.

Fluttering his eyes open, he locked eyes with a awake Kyungsoo hovering above him, "Merry Christmas, Jongin!" He greeted the taller with a smile curving his lips. It took all of the jaguar's power to not ravish him, right there. "You too, Soo! Let's open the presents alright?" The older nodded, hopping off the bunny, his small fluffy tail twitching in excitement.

The two opened presents from their friends, Jongin's eye twitch in anger when the bunny has opened Sehun's present, which was a 'adult toy'. He questioned the younger with innocent eyes, "what's this? Is it some sword? Why is it like a mushroom?"

The jaguar grabbed and throw it outside from the window, "that is a dangerous weapon, Soo! You'll hurt yourself!" The smaller nodded, he is too innocent to know the truth. The bunny was really pleased to know he got a new tablet from Junmyeon, a expensive leather coat from Chanyeol, a Prince Of Tennis shirt from Minseok, and other great presents from others. Turns out Sehun's gift was a joke and the fox gave the older a wolf hat, while Jongin gets video games and tickets to a private island or amusement parks.

"Soo, I'll get my gift for you. Wait, okay?" He told Kyungsoo, standing up from his spot, receiving a nod from the smaller. Jongin returned with a small box in his hand, handing it to the bunny, "open it."

Kyungsoo did what he was told, gasping at the beautiful sight in front of him. A silver necklace, a few diamonds chained to it, and a heart shaped in the middle with the word, "Soo" engraved in it. "Th-This is gorgeous, Jongin. I don't know what to say," he started out, speechless. "You could say, thank you my handsome jaguar!" Jongin joked, making the smaller playfully punch him in the shoulder.

"Thank you, Nini. I have a special gift for you too." Kyungsoo told him, he jaguar questioned "where?" The bunny blushed before giving the taller a plushie version of himself. "S-So when I am away, you can have this plushie version of myself and n-not be lonely!" The plushie looks exactly like the bunny but smaller and fluffier, the jaguar squealed and hugged it tightly. "It's so cute!"

"Merry Christmas NiNi!"

"Merry Christmas to you too, my Soo!"

Present

Jongin walked backed to the hotel before kissing his lover when he needs to leave for school. "Greetings, young master!"

"Krystal where is my Kyungsoo plushie?" He asked her, looking around the room.

"It's here young master," she told him, giving him the plushie. The jaguar thanked her before hugging it, muttering, "our first Christmas together."

>>>>>>>>>

Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully I'm not too late. Sorry if there is any mistakes, I didn't recheck it.

QOTD: What would be the perfect gift for you?

Answer: Everyone to have a wonderful Christmas Day!

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading~