Chapter fifteen

Rain drops started splatting on the windows of the car. "So, hows the high class life?" His older brother asked the younger, Kyungsoo shrugged. His mind is still clouded with thoughts of Jongin, for some reason he can feel anger.

Oops, he forgot.

Once hybrids done it or mated, they can feel each other's feelings to show the deep connection they have for each other. You can't mate anyone else but your mate.

Well, he is surely troubled.

The bunny groaned, why have he forgotten this, it was the first thing the teacher taught in mating class. "You okay Kyungie Boo?" Seungsoo smirked knowing his younger brother loath that name. He was excepting a fit from the other but all he heard was sniffles and cries. "H-Hyung! Y-You know that I disliked that name! Do you loath me that much, hyung!? Sh-Should I kill myself so you could happy!?" The bunny's ears was dropped to his side, and started crying while the older crossed his long ears to muffle the cries, what is with him today?!

"ANSWER ME!!!"

Seungsoo widened his eyes, glancing at the puffy eyed brother next to him. "N-No, Kyung. I'm just teasing you, calm down." He slowly spoke, not wanting the younger to yell at him more. Fortunately, Kyungsoo calmed down with slow and loud breathes. He should've known he will get this emotional. "S-Sorry, I'm just . . . hungry."

"Carrot cake?"

"Yes please."

Arrived at home

The two carried Kyungsoo's stuff inside the house. Their parents are on some sort of business vacation, his parents understand that their youngest son wants to go back to the middle class school and gladly accept it. All they want is their son to be happy.

"Kyung, eomma and father will be out for a month for some trip." He informed the younger who was eating a carrot cake. Kyungsoo hummed, while the black-furred bunny took his stuff to his postured filled room of Pororo and Prince Of Tennis. "I heard Minseok have some business in the high class cities." His older brother sat on the chair that was across the younger.

"Yeah, he owns the fancy bar called 'Moonlight.' Dae hyung was surely sad when he left for his dream of being a owner of an famous bar."

"Oh, so how old are you again?" Seungsoo questioned him, the brown-furred bunny stabbed the fork at the cake with force. "You forgot your own brother's age!" He shouted, the older swore he could see his eyes turned dark red.

"N-No! Of course not! I will never forget my fifteen year old brother's age."

Kyungsoo is seventeen.

He turned seventeen about two weeks ago.

"Wrong! I'm seventeen you piece of sh-"

Kyungsoo doesn't even finished his sentence, so he could run to the bathroom to puke. Kyung is been acting really weird, he acts like he is pregnant or something, Seungsoo thought when he watch the younger vomit to the toilet. His brother gave him a sheepish smile when he finished, something is definitely up.

"Did something happened, Kyung?"

"No."

Seungsoo sighed, he will try to figure out what his little brother is hiding. Whatever it is, he will know it soon, he has the patience.

"Just to let you know Kyung, school is gonna start after two days. Monthly breaks doesn't happen in middle class schools."

"I know hyung."