Chapter 5: the girl from another mode

Jared rushed fast to the tower because Amethyst and Carter texted him. He saw a bunch of inklings near something and it made him very curious.

"Hey what's going on? Amethyst? Carter?"

"Oh good your finally here." Amethyst pulls jared to the front of the crowd where their at. "Ew you kinda stink."

"Well you guys did just wake me up really early telling me to get here fast. so how would i eat and wash up so fast!"

"Shhh the squid sisters are finally about about to announce it!"

"About to announce what??-"

"SHHHHHHH!!!!"

The squid sister's television broadcast starts on the big screen and everybody watches quietly

"Hey heeeey it's your favorite squid sister's here. Callie!"

"Do we have to do this every time? It's Callie and Marie here again folks. Nothing new."

"Oh don't be so grumpy just because it's early. Anyways we're proud to announce that we've received word on what the next splatfest is!"

"Ooo do tell, do tell!"

"Ok ok the next splatfest is........"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Smoothies vs Milkshakes!"

The crowd below screams loudly with excitement

"So have you decided what team your on?"

"Milkshakes all the way baby. So creamy and it's made of ice cream! It's the world's best drink!"

"well idk about you but I prefer a nice cold smoothie. It's full of fruit and juices that send your tastebuds to heaven."

"Eh while she's off in smoothie land the stages for Turf war are Moray Tower and Camp Triggerfish. The Splat Zone stages are Flounder heights and Urchin Underpass."

"Until next time guys. Stay Fresh!!!"

The crowd of inklings choose their splatfest tees at the bench

"So what team are you 2 on?" Jared asks

"I'm gonna go with Smoothies" amethyst decided

"I'm going milkshakes"

"Well I'm going milkshakes too."

"Ugh why are guys always so unhealthy, Smoothies are where it's at!"

"Sorry but I like them more...so...mind filling me in on what splatfest is?"

Gabriel and Michael show up for their shirts as well

"Greetings comrades of Jared."

"Uh hi Jared..." Michael said nervously

"Hey Michael. Hey 4 eyes!"

"Very funny" said Gabriel "what brings an underling like you, here?"

"Well I'm glad you asked, Freak! I'm entering in the splatfest on Team Milkshakes!"

"Funny I'm entering on for Team Smoothie."

"well then I hope you get splatted a lot! By me!"

"I doubt that. Seeing how you are now you wouldn't last a round against the level 50's. You should probably let team smoothie win now."

"In your geek dreams, Nerd face!"

"Pit stain!"

"Zit breath!"