Chapter 10: Get ready!

A few days later on in Inkopolis, Splatfest is right around the corner and teams begin to make preparations. Leveling up their gear, training their teams, or just working on battle plans. Gabriel seems to be making a team of his own

"Alright everyone I'm glad you've all decided to partake in my team I'm calling; Gabriel & the 3!"

"I don't think I agreed on that name, sounds like a load of BS." Dylan yelled

"Y-yeah...could you pick a different name?" Michael suggested

"I will overtime, guys. it's just a tentative placement for now. Anyways I'm extremely ecstatic that you've all agreed to join."

"Pff. I'm only here because I hear your good in ranked battles and regular battles. I figured joining you would improve my game or get me to S+"

"Well I do think of myself as an intellectual and coordinated competitor. I tend to make it far in the game and help my Splatfest team win."

"Alright then, four eyes. When do we start?" She said as she blew a piece of mint bubble gum

"We could start now if you'd all like."

"Yeah I'd like too!!!"

"S-sure Gabe.."

"I don't mind.." A new boy said

"Great then let's go. I'll tell you all what our game strategy shall be inside the lobby."

Gabriel's team walks to the lobby and waits for a team to join them.

"Alright team all ears now. I have a strategic game plan that'll surely work no matter the enemy. Is everyone paying attention?"

"Yup!" They all said simultaneously

"Ok then I arranged different movements or 'class's' for us based on our weapons and skills. I will be the turfing front & Killing Front of the group. the main person that turfs the area while also getting rid of any enemies. I turf good with my Luna blaster but lack the mobility to ink fast so I'd kill people also. Dylan will be the designated Assassin of the team. She is mostly gonna ignore turf but kill any enemy she sees thanks to her Mini Splatling gun. That way no one comes any close to ink the area or our base."

"SWEET IM A KILLAH! let's bust some squid heads wide open! And make em ink their pants till they drown in their own YELLOW SMELLY INK!!!!!"

"....ok..anyways my brother Michael will be the back defense of the group. He will mostly stay behind us in the base and get spots we missed and keep enemies from inking it."

"...What about me?...."

"I haven't forgotten about you, Charles. Your the wild card of the team. With your Tri-Slosher you can do whatever you like. but since your a newcomer I recommend staying in the back with Michael. Maybe he could give you Slosher tips."

"Oh ok.."

"Alright team lets get going at once! posthaste!"

A team arrives and they go to a camp triggerfish turf war. The match begins in 3...2....1......GO!!!

"Huh camp triggerfish. A pretty linear stage until the 1 minute mark. We still have to stick to the plan though, alright team. Dylan come with me to the enemy base."

"Aye aye cap'n nerd crunch." Gabe and Dylan head out while Mike and Charles stay in the back

"Alright Charles...umm just keep doing wh-what your doing."

"You mean inking turf?"

"Yeah exactly....oh what would Jared say...."

"Can I ask you how do you use a slosher expertly? I don't think I'm that good..."