Chapter 9: interesting things

Today, October 23rd 2015 we see Amethyst getting ready for a day of school. Though throughout the whole day she becomes focused on finding a 4th member to join Jared, Carter & her team. At lunch she's still thinking, then Carter comes and sits by her.

"No....that won't do...ugh I just don't know.....man this is hard..."

"What's wrong amethyst? You haven't touched your lunch?"

"Oh, Carter, didn't see you there...I'm just trying to decide the 4th member on our team squad."

"Did you ask everyone we know?"

"Yes but Gabe, Mike, & Dylan already picked their squads. And Lil D just told me he'd rather not be on a team, I wonder why."

"Well...other than them, did you ask everyone!?"

"...yup, everyone I can think of."

"EVERYONE!?"

".................no...NO NO YOU DONT MEAN. FORGET HIM. NO WAY IS HE JOINING US!"

"I mean did you even ask him? Or even once talked to him??"

"Nope never wanted too."

"Well maybe if you did he'd say sure whatever."

"Nope I'm not asking that jerk and there's nothing you can do to change my mind."

"I'll buy you new gear."

"Okay!" She eagerly took his offer

A few hours later when school is over, Amethyst heads for the tower to try to run into Xavier in battle.

"Man no luck, didn't see him in any of those. Maybe he's just gone....Hey you, have you seen Xavier anywhere?"

"Yeah I think I've seen him. He usually is seen by Urchin underpass." A boy inkling explained

"Cool thanks man."

Amethyst heads to urchin underpass and searches for Xavier

"Ugh I don't see him anywhere...maybe he's just.." She then hears splat noises coming from down the street. She then sees an Urchin Underpass Ranked Battle going on & Xavier is there.

"Oh never mind....wait a minute is he fighting...those same guys from last time. What are they doing fighting him??"

"Ha knockout. IN YOUR FACE!" Ava taunted

"Do you have to say that every time we win?" Karl wondered

"YEAH BECAUSE ITS LIKE; BOOM YA LOST, BIATCH!!"

"Oh...well...ok?"

"I want a rematch!" Xavier yelled

"Again? But this is like your 4th one. You even dropped rank."

"Don't care. I WILL beat you guys!"

"Hey mind if I join in." Amethyst asked

"You again? I remember you. Your that charger that was friends with that newb squid." Xavier said

"His name is Jared and he's actually pretty good now."

"Heyyy we fought her too. Yesterday in fact. She was with 3 other squids before. My name's Karl and this is Erika, Frosty, & Ava."

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Amethyst...anyways I was really here for Xavier...."

She notices Xavier walking off

"HEY GET BACK HERE!"

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to join me, Jared, and Carter's squad team."