Chapter 15: Sisters...

Note - image of Arowana Mall belongs to Nintendo

A few days have passed since Jared found the cube and now the group grows even more curious of who made such technology. As for Gabriel's team, they've been doing ranked matches now but Chuck is really wanting to tell Carter how he feels.

"....oh maybe I should just give up..." Chuck sighs then begins crying on the floor "I'm gonna be lonely forever!"

"No you won't Chuck."

"MI-MICHAEL!?....how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to hear you crying. What's wrong?...."

"It's um nothing....you wouldn't understand...."

"Come on I wanna help my friend's when their said...please tell me..."

"Okay fine....I kinda like Carter ok..." Chuck says while still sobbing

"....you know he's a guy right?...."

"Yes I KNOW THAT!.....im sorry...." Chuck cries even louder

"No no I'm sorry, that just surprised me....have you ever tried telling him?....."

"I have been but whenever I'm so close someone comes and interrupts"

"Well...maybe you should follow him and wait until he's all alone to tell him....i don't know."

"Wait...that's actually a good idea! Thanks Michael" he runs off to find Carter

"Heh no problem"

Meanwhile with Jared's team taking part in their first squad rank battle.

"ALL RIGHT THIS IS OUR FIRST BATTLE WITH TEAM J GUYS!! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!!!" Amethyst then slaps Jared

"Cut it out, Crazy!"

"My bad I'm just so excited and stop slapping me!"

"Hey guys I think a team's coming."

"It's about time, I was getting tired of standing around with nothing to do than hear you idiots."

"Well well well well well. If it isn't Amethyst." A mysterious girl said

"Wait that voice....is that....Abigail!?!?!? What are you doing in Splatoon!?"

"I just thought I'd try out and kick your butt."

"Oh really, since when did you sign up? Besides I'm level 14 now."

"That's funny because now I'm level 16."

"HOW ARE YOU 16 ALREADY!?!?"

"What can I say I do a lot of rank battles now and I have a good team. I'm also the leader. Are you the leader of your team?....no? Ok then."

"GRRR YOU SPOILED LITTLE-"

"Amethyst who the heck is she??" Jared asked

"Ugh she's Abigail. My little sister and she's really annoying. I forgot your 14 now."

"Yup and I found the one thing I can actually beat you at, Splatoon!"

"I'd like to see you try it."

"But wait, allow me to introduce my team. This is Brooke she's the 'beauty' of the group. Sporting 18K Aviators, Octoling Armor, and Oyster Clogs."

"Hey" the guys stare at her looking very lost for words "heh don't stare too long boy's, don't forget we came here too win."

"She uses the Jet Squelcher btw. Then there's Jessica, she's the quiet one in our group but don't let her quiet appearance foul you, once your in her sight your done. She wears a Tennis Headband, School Uniform, Cherry Kicks and uses the Classic Squiffer. Then we have Summer. She's the Weapon expert in the group and a bit of a comic book nerd."