Chapter 11: Squidbeak Splatoon, Assemble!

Note - Image of Octo Valley goes to nintendo

Recapping the events from last chapter, Jared finally accepts Cap'n Cuttlefish's request to help infiltrate Octo Valley. Feeling unsure at first he knew he had to do this for the city. Early in the morning, Jared tiredly limps to the Sewer and arrives at Cap'n Cuttlefish's hideout

"Hey Squid kid....boy you look terrible."

"Well I did just wake up super early on a Saturday and didn't have time to brush my hair or wash up MUCH but I did at a litt....Zzzzzzz"

"Wake up! See this is why we needed to do it a little later. You won't be able to defend yourself."

"No no...im Zzzzz FINE! Just... Zzzz need to splash some ink in my face..."

Cap'n splashes a cup of ink at Jared

"AGH what was that for??"

"You said you needed to do that. Anyways now that your wide awake here's the first mission I need you to do. I need you to sneak in Octo Valley and retrieve one of the stolen zap fish."

"got it!"

"Yeah let's go!" 2 kids came and interrupts their plan. The kids are then revealed to be Carter and Amethyst.

"...Wait AMETHYST?? CARTER?? What are you guys doing here?!?"

"Oh we followed you because you were walking somewhere mysterious...that and we saw you through our window's."

"But how did I not notice you?"

"Dude you were half asleep I can see your bags all the way from Moray Towers." Amethyst said

"Ugh....cap'n can they come too? I guess 3 is better than 1 right?"

"Umm...sure they can help the more the better. I only have these 2 hero suits left. And for you girl take this Hero Charger."

"SWEET! This thing looks sick!"

"Andddd you get to keep it after we save the world."

"And for you boy, the Hero Roller. It's pretty fast."

"AWESOME!" Carter yelled "look at it light up!"

"Jared I forgot to mention, each of you comes equipped with burst bombs, Splat Bombs, & Seekers and I can give you guys 2 special weapons. The Inkzooka and Bubbler. Use them if you really need it because if you get splatted out there it's lights out permanently."

"...yeah that totally makes us confident to go out there."

"Don't be such a baby, Jared. It sounds like fun. So how do we get into Octarian Territory?"

"Oh yes there's a bunch of Kettle shaped passage ways that lead you straight in. Good luck young'ns."

"See ya old timer. Ok guys....who's going in first."

"Oh why don't we decide with this, eany, meany, Miney, WHO CARES WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD!"

"Well geez if you put it that way."

Jared, Amethyst, & Carter head in the kettle and land in an Octarian city. Octarian troops are everywhere & so are Octolings.

"Bet your glad you have help now."

"Yeah a little bit. There's so many of them."

"Well as long as they don't see us, we're golden. Let's find one of the zap fish."

The gang starts walking around and staying hidden. They talk in whisper so they don't get caught

"Ya know if they just wanted our power sources they could've just asked."