Chapter 7: The other side

We've seen Jared and many other inklings of inkopolis. It's time we visit an unknown area to the squids and look at a new perspective from characters from another land and species. Octarians. Rivals to the inklings that hated each other a long time ago. We see an Octoling boy who writes in a journal about his life. Maybe some Octarians arent so bad...maybe.

"Journal Entry number one. It's been a few weeks since we've planned the trip to inkopolis. Me and my team have been training for the day we invade. Now Octavio finally says we're ready to become elite undercover Octolings for the army. We won't let him down and fail the mission. My team consists of Ava: a hot head girl with a tough mean personality, it'll come in handy when dealing with the squids, she's probably one of our best fighters with her .52 Gal Deco. Then there's Erika: she's sweet and nice and totally AWESOME!...ahem I mean she's a good member to the team. She's fast courageous, brave and...kinda my dream girl...anyways she's equipped with the Octobrush. Next up is Frosty. We call him that because he's as cool as ice and the one who doesn't cause much problems. He keeps to himself with his E-Liter 3K Scope for the most but he's the coolest Octoling I ever saw. Then there's me with the Bamboozler 14 MK 1. Karl. I'm the leveled headed one and keeps the group in check whenever we mess up and such. I'll write more as soon as we enter the secret kettle to Inkopolis. Karl out."

"Geez what's taking Karl so long!" Said Ava "He knows how impatient we are!"

"We meaning you?"

"Who asked you, Erika."

"Just sayin lol. Don't worry he'll show up."

"He better. Or else I'll splat him instead"

"The last thing we need is a team of 3." Frosty said while polishing his scope lens.

"If that happens then we'll do the next best thing. Lag the competition!"

"But isn't that wrong?.." Erika said with an unsure look.

"As long as they won't know it's us."

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. It actually took me a while to find this kettle."

"Hi Karl"
"Sup Karl"
"Late bitch.."

"Anyways ready to go team? Got your weapons?"

"YEAH!!!" They all said simultaneously

"Then let's go!"

"WAIT!!!!" An Octarian stops them "you guys seriously weren't thinking of sneaking there in Octoling armor..were you?"

"Oh I guess that was pretty dumb. Got a disguise for us?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. We actually stole a shipment of their gear a while ago so take whatever you want from this box."

Karl picks out a Takoroka Mesh, Octo Tee and Blueberry Casuals.
Erika picks a Squid Hair-Clip, White Striped LS, and Acerola Rain Boots.
Frosty picks a Squid-Stitch Cap, Dark Urban Vest and Black Trainers
And Ava picks a Gas Mask, Carnivore Tee, and Pro Trail Boots.

"Eh..Ava what's with that mask?...its freaking me out." Erika said

"That's good I wanna strike fear into those dumb inklings. Just wait'll they see me"

"I look ridiculous." Karl said with an annoyed look "i cant be ready for war in this...this...fresh get-up."

"Oh another thing" the Octarian says "since you guys are Octolings those spawn points they have, won't bring you back there. Meaning if you guys get splatted you'll start back all the way here."

"Then I guess that means we'll have to keep on winning." Karl says eagerly "thanks for the help btw but now I think it's time we're off. Cmon team."