Q/A

Here are the questions so far! :) if you have any more questions, comment here and I'll add them asap.

Why did their godmother want to kill them?
Isabella Gaunt was written as a very psychotic character whom was very disloyal and valued power over anything else. She was once genuinely friends with their mother before becoming obsessed with the Dark Arts. She mainly just wanted to kill whoever got in her way.

Where did Melody fit into the story/why was she with Gemini and Lyra?
She was basically just another run away from Hogwarts. Her family was considered to be blood traitors except her because the death eaters falsely believed that she supported the Dark Arts. They would've killed Noelle so Melody posed as her sister and ran away.

Are Sage and Ara the same person?
Yes.

Does she remember that she's a witch?
No.

Did they write what Sirius said on her tombstone?
No, she never married Sirius.

When was she pregnant?
When she lived among the muggles between 1979 - 1992.

Why did Harry start ignoring her?
He heard rumours and lies about Lyra that were quite believable.

Who is Thisbe's dad?
A muggle man.

But did she meet Sirius? Where was she when everything happened?
Sirius was dead so she didn't meet him. She doesn't remember anything.

Does she die peacefully?
Yes, how I wrote it, Lyra eventually dies of old age.

Does Harry or anyone ever find her?
I never really thought about that but in my mind she just went missing and those close to her assumed she hadn't wanted to be found. Remus and Harry both went to visit her once in a while (she didn't know who they were) to make sure she was alright.

What was significant to you in the story that no one really noticed?
Obliviate and the girl with the amber eyes both ended with the words 'you're better off to forget me' and in the girl who never forgot, they changed to 'I'm better off to forget me'.

Did Lyra figure out she was a witch because of Thisbe?
No. Thisbe lived with her father, much like Lyra had. Thisbe was born March 30 1987.

Where was Thisbe this whole book?
Living among muggles.

{11/02/15}

** Republished 02/05/16 **